1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Mine will be at my place tomorrow but I'm not getting in town till Thursday! :gah:

Awesome! I mean the Time Machine part.. the DX Batman is cool too. I guess.

Awesome, I think they took my payment today.

yep thats right but ive got to wait til tomoz til they charge me cos im using a diffrent creditcard as the funds on my own card are for IM.BD.EX!! you wait for 8 months then two figs come at once!! but i should still have dx02 thurs/fri!!

How can you tell which issue/batch you got. I just got my Batman and I WANT TO MAKE SURE IT'S THE AMERICAN RELEASE?

Plastic abs. 4 plastic plates instead of spongy rubber.

Anyone's figure get shipped yet from BBTS? Mine has been processed in warehouse but that's it.

i got this in today!! it looks completely badass next to the dx joker! hot toys hits another one out of the park!

Here are a few more pics taken with my better camera. I gave him a new cape today...went to JoAnn Fabrics and found some of the Rayon/Spandex material that I believe lforigno made his out of and cut one up and tried it out. I think this material suits the TDK batsuit a little more than the velvet material does, while the velvet suits the OC batsuit more than the Rayon material does. Sort of a theatricality vs. functionality thing, ya know. Anyway, check 'em out.

100_0297.jpg

100_0296.jpg

100_0295.jpg

100_0293.jpg

100_0292.jpg

100_0291.jpg

And with his older brother.

100_0290.jpg

I love that cape. Is that the Forigno cape?
Sorry I don't quite understand...You made it yourself?

Congrats, P!! You're gonna love this figure!!

Thanks buddy :wave You're so right. :hi5:

Got my DX from UC today! :yess: UPS finally dropped it off late this afternoon. :D

The wait is over and man, I have to admit, I'm impressed. Such a complete figure, it really does surpass the V1 in most every way.

I won't have time tonight, but I have a V1 neck & custom cape to add, then hopefully, some photos.

Yes, I made it myself. Same or similar material that lforigno used, according to what he said in his own thread about his custom capes. He said he used a Rayon/Spandex blend material, so I went to the fabric store and hunted some down this afternoon.

Yes, I made it myself. Same or similar material that lforigno used, according to what he said in his own thread about his custom capes. He said he used a Rayon/Spandex blend material, so I went to the fabric store and hunted some down this afternoon.

How much material did you get? About how much does that run (cost)?
Was there any sewing involved? How did you cut yours?

Could you show us the back of it?!

I got a yard, which ran me $12.99. No sewing. I just took a previous cape I made from a Takara Batman Begins cape template and cut the pattern out. I'm in the process of cutting one from the DX cape right now, I'll see about getting pictures of the back soon.

cr0w, is it just me or is the original suit head wider than the DX? or is it the illusion of the panther neck. The huge difference between just the head itself seems huge.

100_0291.jpg

Ya that material is fantastic hangs really well and it looks very natural,lforigno hooked me up with one a few months ago its what my bat is using in the the pics i posted a few pages back.

Back