1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

100_0298.jpg

Really looks great man im tempted to try it out. Just gotta find a template i dun have an extra cape to make one ><.

Do you have the DX cape? Just get the fabric and lay it on top, then cut around it. Voila!

Should be getting my DX this week, I thought the DX cape was shorter though?

Nope, it's quite long. The cape I just posted was cut from the DX cape template. It's a lot longer than the V1 cape was.

OOO excellent thanks for the heads up i do like the long overflowing cape look. I've just seen pics with it having a shorter cape i guess those were customs.

That looks sweet cr0w! I hate to keep askin u a million & 1 questions but youve really got me interested now! Is that how your going to leave it, or you going to do more work to it?

Even if you use the stock cape as a "pattern", dosent the edges still come out a little uneven & "frilly"? Or are you an expert at cutting?

Haha, you really shouldhve recorded your process & posted a tutorial on cutting & how to put this thing together!

The edges and stuff are a little rough, yeah...unfortunately with the old scissors and such I have, I'll never be able to get the perfect edges that a machine can cut. There are tons of different kinds of scissors at the fabric store that I could probably use that do well with curves and edges, but I'm not paying $14+ for a pair of scissors.

I've cut off a few frays and rough edges here and there, enough to where I don't notice them when it's draped over him and hanging down, and that's good enough for me.

As for a tutorial or whatever, that's a little high-tech for me. I don't even have a camera capable of taking video. Hell, up until 6 months ago I was still using a 3.1 megapixel digital camera, and still do occasionally. I'm not even 30 years old, but when it comes to technology, I'm behind the times. :)

BBTS has mine as shipped, but I don't think they've been picked up by UPS yet. Same with my Leonidas, they had that as shipped yesterday, but the number still only comes up as Billing information received.

I don't think I've been this psyched about a figure in a long time.

From BBTS:

Hello,

Your order has shipped!

Shipment information can be viewed in the 'My Account' portion of our website.

The items shipped are listed below:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mine still in warehouse :gah:

edit: 2 hours later - it just shipped! which means I will probably still have to wait 4 days...so probably won't get it until next week. :gah:

Last edited:

Does anyone know when Entertainment Earth is supposed to ship their allocation? I pre-ordered back in January and this is the first time I've ordered a Hot Toys figure from EE. I just wondered how their shipping dates are relative to BBTS and Toys 2 and the other on-line sellers.

Finally BBTS has mine listed as shipped. The holidays always slow things down. I was hoping to have him this week. It will be next week instead. I have been waiting a long time for this figure.

Does anyone know when Entertainment Earth is supposed to ship their allocation? I pre-ordered back in January and this is the first time I've ordered a Hot Toys figure from EE. I just wondered how their shipping dates are relative to BBTS and Toys 2 and the other on-line sellers.

I just spoke to my rep at Entertainment Earth. This is what he said, "It looks like we are going to be receiving the Dx Batmans today. Looks like they shorted and allocated us."

I just spoke to my rep at Entertainment Earth. This is what he said, "It looks like we are going to be receiving the Dx Batmans today. Looks like they shorted and allocated us."

Thanks- Just hope I ordered early enough to get one and don't have to end up back ordered and end up waiting into July or August.

Mine arrived from forbidden planet uk today. Wonderful figure. No oily abs and everything seems ay ok. The best hot toys figure to date. Happy I ordered 2.

Last edited:

been charged by FP.com today and was told that they only recieved literally a handful of dx02's!! so i was lucky! either thurs or friday for me!!

Back