1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

i was just thinking, since HT seems to be getting more and more detailed with their figs and with the more than likely TDK suit being redone, wouldn't it be pretty awesome if HT made the undersuit out of cloth or something with the armor plates one top? it would definitely enhance articultion

I dont think its possible, since its 1/6 scale. It'l look too bulky and fat.

But then again its HT, so you never know:lol

I dont think its possible, since its 1/6 scale. It'l look too bulky and fat.

But then again its HT, so you never know:lol

Yea i get you

BUT (and I know no one liked the DCD TDK Bats) that one had an undersuit with the armor plates on top. As on of my first customs, put it on a TT and it didin't look bulky at all and it had awesome flexability. And ig HT makes the cloth suit tight enough but out of a similar material to Spiderman or Superman, articulation wouldn't be lost. but him on a TT slim like they did with this DX02 and once the armor plates are on, I think he'd look pretty normal

For all you DX02 owners, I recently purchased a DC Direct reissue of DX02 via eBay. Seller claims that the package is complete. From what I can tell, it is, except one major detail. The stock cape I received is missing the clips. Is this a factory error or did this guy just rip me off? Looks like the glue is still evident on the cape holes where the clips should be.

You can never really know. It's fascinating how some things can just be left out of the package, due to factory error.

I once sold a guy a DX Joker straight from the box. He was missing the little chain that hangs from his pants - I didn't notice, of course, because I didn't think that was even a possibility, so I didn't check for it beforehand.

I didn't rip the guy off, it was a factory error. Thankfully, the buyer was a good sport about it and didn't make an issue out of it.

You can never really know. It's fascinating how some things can just be left out of the package, due to factory error.

I once sold a guy a DX Joker straight from the box. He was missing the little chain that hangs from his pants - I didn't notice, of course, because I didn't think that was even a possibility, so I didn't check for it beforehand.

I didn't rip the guy off, it was a factory error. Thankfully, the buyer was a good sport about it and didn't make an issue out of it.

True. Luckily he was a cool guy and ended up sending me another DX cape with the clips in this time for free :yess:

Though lforigno must be busy, he still hasn't gotten back to me with a short version of one of his awesome capes!:monkey2

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Yeah I posted this a while back. I don't know who would want this and it's been on eBay for some time now.

It's almost as bad as the custom naked t-800. :lol

The description of the figure is hilarious! :lol

I'm sure we'll see another release of for this suit in time to come :p

i was just thinking, since HT seems to be getting more and more detailed with their figs and with the more than likely TDK suit being redone, wouldn't it be pretty awesome if HT made the undersuit out of cloth or something with the armor plates one top? it would definitely enhance articultion

I think HT can make it happen and I would LOVE to own it

I'd like to see them use rubber around an articulate neck like the muscle bodies to creat a neck that flows from the cowl like the real cosume and then it can just tuck under his armor, then it looks right and still can be posed as well. Could still use the same magent attach style as the DX. the harsh transition between the heads and necks on the HT TDK Batmans really hurts the look of the figure from anything but a straight view.

Last edited:
Back