1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I got me a MMS 71 Batman this weekend and was thinking of getting the DX one. Now, I know the DX has the base and head. But what's the actual difference between the two bodies??? Is even worth getting the DX after I got the other one??

I would say only get the v1 if u plan on getting the batpod or u are worried about the leaking parts...from any batch.

Just opened my MMS 71 and he does have a bit if beer belly:lol:lol
BTW...I just bought a lforigno( hope I got his name right) cape!!!!!:clap Does anybody know how to put it on???

If u pose the fig standing straight up, u can eliminate that beer gut look. As for Iforigno's cape, just stuff it inside the shoulder holes. It'll look great. He does nice work.

AbandonThread.gif

I think I will get both.Maybe sell my Mark IV to fund the DX.I am a bigger batman fan then ironman.sucks that I didnt know about HT untill this year

Yeah. We were talking with axecutioner18 when Haytil came in

Because I wasn't part of the conversation with axecutioner18, right?

, dropped trough and pinched a loaf of bull____ into the conversation. :lol

Call it what you want. Correcting your inaccuracies is what it was, but like you said, opinions are universal - even rude boors have them.

Because I wasn't part of the conversation with axecutioner18, right?

Call it what you want. Correcting your inaccuracies is what it was, but like you said, opinions are universal - even rude boors have them.

There were no inaccuracies. Go read the thread. :cuckoo:

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones too. Mine came from the Forbidden Planet here in the UK, which I beleive makes it from the DCD batch and I've never had any issues with leaking.

I love both my DX Joker and Bats, but I am wondering if I should part with them since I might have the opportunity to get something very special. It'll sting like hell if I do though.

I love both my DX Joker and Bats, but I am wondering if I should part with them since I might have the opportunity to get something very special.

:horror

Better be something pretty damn special! :panic:

I'll never part with mine though. :lecture

It is. Very, very special, but even knowing that it would sting like hell. I only own three 1/6 figures. The final DX Joker, DX02 Batman and the Bootleg Catwoman and I love 'em all, but Batman '89 is where it's at for me, so if I have to sell them I will, but it will be with clenched teeth lol.

Do you mean Batman '89 is what you'd be selling them for? 'Cos you could probably sell just one of them and buy 2 '89's for the price.

It is. Very, very special, but even knowing that it would sting like hell. I only own three 1/6 figures. The final DX Joker, DX02 Batman and the Bootleg Catwoman and I love 'em all, but Batman '89 is where it's at for me, so if I have to sell them I will, but it will be with clenched teeth lol.

I'd say if that's an option you're considering, you'll be alright. If that's what you're waiting for, not sure if it's smart to wait. I suspect there'll be quite a few doing the same thing as yourself, looking to fund both Keaton's Bats and Nicholson's Joker, which will lower the current prices that those guys are fetching.

Batman'89 is my first love. I have a studio scale Batmobile a tonne of storyboards and a few other things. I also have a production used cowl from that movie and I may have the opportunity to buy something else from the production as well.

Selling these figures would certainly help funding that, but even knowing what I'd be buying is very cool, it would still sting like hell to part with these figures, that's how good I think they are. The DX Batman especially I think is a work of art.

Batman'89 is my first love. I have a studio scale Batmobile a tonne of storyboards and a few other things. I also have a production used cowl from that movie and I may have the opportunity to buy something else from the production as well.

Selling these figures would certainly help funding that, but even knowing what I'd be buying is very cool, it would still sting like hell to part with these figures, that's how good I think they are. The DX Batman especially I think is a work of art.

What I meant was if you're planning on parting with them, there's never been a better time than right this very minute. :lol

PJW, hmm, same initials, love of Batman 1989. Is that you PJ Wares?

Pity it wasn't, P.J. Soles.

Back