Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The doc ock is one of my customs (and the peter parker head is by Xenoviper)

Originally this

doc.ock-12inch.s.m.2.JPG

German DiD coat and pants (added mock leather liing to the coat), generic 1/6 brown shoes / 1/6 gloves / 1/6 german goggles (if memory serves a bbi g3.5 body) 4 red led lights, switch and batteries in his coat lining, Used the modified tentacles (put wiring in) and the headsculpt, also used the modified belly and back plates (used milliput to sculpt them and the wires onto the body) to get this :

moondococ01.jpg

...wow...

:D:D:D
that's awesome! i have the original figure, but the tenticals always fall out. how do you get them to stay in?

glad you approve, i'm just waiting till payday to pay ridiculous amounts of money for the symbiote spidey, loving the undersuit, tomorrow i'm gonna take some more pics of the shirt and black costume, i've not seen anyone show that part of his costume on here, not without the over layers

Just got this earlier today and I'm very satisfied. It has its imperfections, but it's definitely worth the purchase if you can score a good deal. I love how realistically the RAH body hangs with such little effort. I know some of the Medicoms are prone to breakage, but this figure in particular feels sturdy.

Here are some pics of the inner layers. The lighting is crappy, so I may take some more when the sun comes up.

parker1.jpg

parker2.jpg

Back