Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, does anyone know where one can find some new threads for Peter? I was always disappointed that they gave him these nerdy clothes instead of those hip black clothes he wore when he did his James Brown routine.

Anyone know a good source for clothes like that?

1178464078121.gif

525ax06.gif

not 100%, but it's a good start. you'd need a suit jacket.
https://www.triadestore.com/sniper-training-p-1980.html

it's more sideshow/ hot toys :)
they do, however, fit medi=parker nicely imo. i had mine dressed as neo a while back :)

i plan to use that suit to make my tony stark actualy :)

gonna replace the windbreaker with a lincolin burrows leather jacket tho.

Got one coming from Q

Glad to have this dude back in my collection and for 35$ no less. I suggest anyone that wants one gets one from him for that price.

017ap3.jpg

012-2.jpg
004-9.jpg

Last edited:
I too fell for this incredible deal. I'm not really into the Medicom figs due to their shorter size but Peter Parker should be perfect on the RAH body. I can't wait for mine to get here.

great display!!

what doc ock is that?
and what peter parker head is on the regular costume???

The doc ock is one of my customs (and the peter parker head is by Xenoviper)

Originally this

doc.ock-12inch.s.m.2.JPG

German DiD coat and pants (added mock leather liing to the coat), generic 1/6 brown shoes / 1/6 gloves / 1/6 german goggles (if memory serves a bbi g3.5 body) 4 red led lights, switch and batteries in his coat lining, Used the modified tentacles (put wiring in) and the headsculpt, also used the modified belly and back plates (used milliput to sculpt them and the wires onto the body) to get this :

moondococ01.jpg

Back