Marvel's Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if Marvel was ever going to completely ruin a character it makes sense to ruin one named Doom lol
star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

It's the Multiverse so it's gonna be Kang Bang!

View attachment 617209
I don't know those other fellas. There's only One (1) Clown Kang!

loki-kang-the-conqueror.gif

Less than 3 hours remaining. KangGang gear up for a KangBang in Opa-Kangnam-Style!

-

But seriously, rumor has it they're reworking the Beyonder into a Kang variant played again by the same guy. Jesus Christ Lokis can be men, women, geriatrics, bloody alligators, but Kang has to be played by this one Z-Lister across the entirety of his being? And he's taking over other characters now? It's clear at this point that they're giving Doom's stories to him, as if the Incursions weren't already a sure sign that they were adapting the 2015 version of SW. Which means that Doom, when he appears after SW since they don't want him in the first MCU FF flick, will literally be a schmuck hounding Reed and nothing more. They got the rights back, what, half a decade ago, and they've done nothing with the FF characters. Now they're stealing all of Doom's stories, by the time he arrives he'll have none of the usual suspects to interact with, and all he'll be able to do will be to play Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain in the X-Verse. There's nothing else for him to do. I swear to God, Feige is specifically ******* with me...

Wow, and here I thought he couldn't get worse. What the Hell is up with that CGI? Who made it? The guy in charge of Facebook ads? And Jesus, MODOK looks better with the mask on. His unmasked look is straight out of a 2007 choppy photoshoped manip.

And of course, Clown Kang. Forget my feelings towards the casting. Forget the awful pleather, plasticky costume. How the Hell do you mess up the METAL MASK?

1673322306510421.jpg

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE LIQUID METAL!

mgs4-mgs.gif
metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

Why am I seeing this guy's eyebrows?

I was gonna go on a rant, but I'm tired. They're dumping Doom's stories on him to the point where Doom will literally serve no purpose. Just let the MCU die and its finale be this dude playing the Beyonder/God. It'll be a Cosmic Comedy...

They really just don’t try with the CGI anymore do they? It looks pretty sure but it all looks so fake the moment a human being is in the frame.

They really just push things right up to the last minute, so there's no time to get it right don't they? It looks pretty sure but it all looks so fake the moment a human being is in the frame.

Back