Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No report for this issue so far until I come to this thread, I raised the issue to mars, he will check tomorrow

I wasn't going to bother you about it as I have two Jokers and plenty of hands, but since Mars are addressing the other issues I thought I might as well mention it because others will likely have the same error.

I get it, I also sent one 2nd batch figure to Joao today for comparison
I wasn't going to bother you about it as I have two Jokers and plenty of hands, but since Mars are addressing the other issues I thought I might as well mention it because others will likely have the same error

$10 for both shirt + waistcoat shipped, just to cover transaction and shipping cost
This is a good solution. I haven't received mine yet, but it is en route. If we need a new shirt and waist coat, do we just order from the site, or contact you?

Colors can’t be exactly same for fabrics unless you had a plan for many batches and dye all fabrics in one batch

Mars propose to offer new shirt and waistcoat however I am not able to cover shipping costs

Here’s the plan in mind - I will sell shirt + waistcoat(button version) for $10 shipping worldwide, what do you think? I hope it make sense
I think that's pretty stand up. Waiting for mine to show up at the door

A little off topic, but has Mars revealed any other ‘66 prototypes? Not renders, but actual printed sculpts or costumes? Other than Penguin, I mean. And I guess there was a 1/12th scale Joker head… I’m just wondering who could be next.

Also, what figures from other lines do they still need to deliver on? I know they have some Batman Forever stuff coming. 66 is the only one I’m paying attention to, so I don’t have a good sense. And they have a few other names they put stuff out under so I can’t keep track.

I suppose I should have just asked if there was a Mars Toys general discussion thread…

No report for this issue so far until I come to this thread, I raised the issue to mars, he will check tomorrow

Here's the picture I put together of two boxed figures with the error "duplicate" hand -- see red circle, bottom right. I can send you others as people post their boxed figure.

Asta + Kaplan have same wrong hand 7-12-23.jpg

I'll know better next week, my Joker just landed in the states.

@Kit Chen is definitely the best! The fact that he’s communicative with Mars and was able to get this going for his customers is incredible! You don’t see any of the other sites doing what Kit does for us from what I can tell.

He’s also already shipped out my Robin replacements which is incredibly fast. Typically, when/if I get replacements from overseas, it usually takes at least a month before I even know if the factory will get me a replacement so I’m thoroughly impressed.

Last edited:
@Kit Chen is definitely the best! The fact that he’s communicative with Mars and was able to get this going for his customers is incredible! You don’t see any of the other sites doing what Kit does for us from what I can tell.

@Kit Chen :rock

It is reassuring to see this in the hobby.

Also, a positive note to Mars for recognizing their mistake and making replacement parts available for free.

He’s also already shipped out my Robin replacements which is incredibly fast. Typically, when/if I get replacements from overseas, it usually takes at least a month before I even know if the factory will get me a replacement so I’m thoroughly impressed.
All this praise for kit. I use kit as long as 4 other sites, but seeing these praises, make me want to only order from kit. No joke.

Word of mouth does a lot and I like the interaction.

All this praise for kit. I use kit as long as 4 other sites, but seeing these praises, make me want to only order from kit. No joke.

Word of mouth does a lot and I like the interaction.
All sites/retailers are fine when it all goes smoothly. It's when things go wrong that shows who you're really dealing with. That's the important scenario, and why I watch how retailers react when something bad happens, and what they say.

Back