Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really regret missing the preorder for this.

Any chance of more version As’ll go up on OneSixthKit?
This doesn't answer your question, but when I noticed the pre-order page(s) for these were no longer on the OneSixthKit website I emailed asking what the status was and the response stated once pre-orders are sold out they're removed from the site. Made me think they had their allotment and that was that. Not sure though. Good luck on finding one.

This doesn't answer your question, but when I noticed the pre-order page(s) for these were no longer on the OneSixthKit website I emailed asking what the status was and the response stated once pre-orders are sold out they're removed from the site. Made me think they had their allotment and that was that. Not sure though. Good luck on finding one.
I'm not sure why Kit removes them when they're sold out. He's been selling a long time, so will have his reasons. Perhaps it's a way to keep the site clean.

However, I would have thought it would have been better to leave them in place with a 'Sold Out' sign and a 'Notify Me' button if they come back in stock. That way, if someone cancels their order, you get an email because you've shown interest in that product. Would also reduce the amount of emails asking Kit about waiting lists etc.

Mars Toys

35 m ·

...MAT013-A (starting in batches this month, the rest of the B, C, and D will be released one after another))
Sorry for we will not show more progress, thank you for your support and patience waiting. Even if it is difficult, the release will be completed.

Yes! This and the Dynamic Duo are going to make for a great spring! Joker is my most anticipated release, going back to the HT teased figure from years ago.

Hopefully this one comes out before they put other villains up for preorder because i want to see what kind of quality this figure is before i commit to other ones.

Mars Toys

3 m ·

Unboxing ...
Review ...

m0.jpg
m00.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg
m9.jpg
m10.jpg
m11.jpg
m12.jpg
m13.jpg
m14.jpg
m1.jpg

I have no attachment to this version of Joker but damn this came out great! I’m usually harsh on most third parties because 95% of them are trash but this company has impressed me with this figure.

Back