Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Officially placed my order for the regular suit version. Didn’t want to miss out on the preorder bonus extra headsculpt.

I would consider Batgirl if were better than this one.

Attachments

• Yjcamodelbig.jpg
    Yjcamodelbig.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
That extra head is pretty cool.

I'm holding out. I'm hoping that they offer a 3-pack or Joker, Penguin, Riddler... or even a 4-pack and add Catwoman.
Would be interesting if they were to do a “villains” deluxe pack sort of like what they would do back in the day where after all the individual figures in a toy line would release, they’d release the huge pack with most of the villains included and a variant color Batman. Usually no accessories though in those which was always a bummer

I pre-ordered, I really hope it looks this good.when is the actual release date????

They're scheduled for the first quarter of 2023.

Things are often delayed though, especially with the current Covid situation in China.

I Preordered as well... originally, I was quite happy with displaying just Batman, Robin, and the Batmobile, but the recent previews of Gorshin Riddler kind of pushed me over the edge with these villains. Don't even know where I'll have the room to display them.

Man, I really regret missing the preorder for this.

Any chance of more version As’ll go up on OneSixthKit?

Man, I really regret missing the preorder for this.

Any chance of more version As’ll go up on OneSixthKit?
i am in nowhere in benefit…. But i see reseller from my country still available..
Not sure about shipping cost tho…
Look for Toypanic from penang malaysia

Back