LOTR Tease - some Q&A and Gimli PF but not in 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked what we saw sketch wise with Gimli during the teaser video. I'll most likely get this piece to go with the SSW statue but a PF would be hard to pass on as well.

I liked what we saw sketch wise with Gimli during the teaser video. I'll most likely get this piece to go with the SSW statue but a PF would be hard to pass on as well.

I'm not real keen on the pose. I would rather have a PF and I hope they do one next year.

That would be very awesome, but everyone needs to be a little careful about getting our hopes up too high. They haven't even said with any certainty that they will be making a Gimli PF next year, only that IF there is one, it won't be this year.

I think Robodad is right. That isn't to say that Gimli might not be planned for the PF line, but this was about as far from a confirmation as you can get...:monkey2

The new maquette line looks great, but I would really prefer to see more news on the PF front. The Morgul Lord is all but confirmed as next, so that is some good news, but I would love to see a little bit more teased or hinted at like SS does for the Star Wars line.

I think Robodad is right. That isn't to say that Gimli might not be planned for the PF line, but this was about as far from a confirmation as you can get...:monkey2

The new maquette line looks great, but I would really prefer to see more news on the PF front. The Morgul Lord is all but confirmed as next, so that is some good news, but I would love to see a little bit more teased or hinted at like SS does for the Star Wars line.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

i'm really only interested in 1/6 stuff, I really hope sideshow changes their mind. I'm not sure I even care about the fellowship as much as other characters I would just like to have.

I don't see anymore PF's (at least of the fellowship) coming out until after the first batch of the new line.

Back