LIMTOYS - Nathan 1/6 scale collectible figure (Uncharted 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just wondering myself as to when we'll get an announcement on this. It sounded like the figure was done - I believe at the end of the summer they were just waiting on the face to be painted, which we now know is done. I had been thinking at first they wanted to get John up and then space it out a bit to not drain people on pre-orders, but now that they're tweaking things based on the accessory sets, I wonder how long it will be before we see something.

John pre-orders cut off in a couple of weeks, I'm hopeful Nate pre-orders will begin shortly after.
I could be wrong but didn’t RRX mention that they didn’t think it was a good idea to put up Nate’s PO during the holidays?

I could be wrong but didn’t RRX mention that they didn’t think it was a good idea to put up Nate’s PO during the holidays?
He did. And the John pre-order ends right around Christmas, so I guess what I was getting at was, will Nate be ready to go up in early January, or will it be a while yet?

Even more than Cavill Geralt?
but I said FUTURE haha. Buzztoys Cavill Geralt is already produced. Him and Arthur was my most anticipated releases this year, but he got delayed. Based on Toyswonderland email to other collector, it is shipping in February,Kit might get earlier, he always does. I'm expecting him in January.
(Idk what Soo Soo is doing with their version tho, they teased but haven't showed anything, while said Xmas 2022,but don't put my hopes too high for it, while their sculpts are nice, I'm sure Buzztoys one gonna be Superior, also R_R_X helped with his body which is a good thing)

Last edited:
With the announcement of death stranding 2 I would also love to see Lim do sam
182315454-9b1577aa-bc4a-458e-9a1c-4ea928e14fe1.jpg

They were going to do it but he was put on hold 😢 what do you guys think?

He did. And the John pre-order ends right around Christmas, so I guess what I was getting at was, will Nate be ready to go up in early January, or will it be a while yet?
Will probably go up for PO after Spring Festival, the state of the economy and the holidays would kill any chance this figure has if we put it up for PO any time soon, we'll try to have a sneak peek this month tho.

Will probably go up for PO after Spring Festival, the state of the economy and the holidays would kill any chance this figure has if we put it up for PO any time soon, we'll try to have a sneak peek this month tho.
Understandable. I’m not sure the economy will fair much better worldwide next year, but at least you’re giving collectors a chance given the avalanche of releases as the year ends.

Understandable. I’m not sure the economy will fair much better worldwide next year, but at least you’re giving collectors a chance given the avalanche of releases as the year ends.
Yeah it would just end up hurting the figure a lot and we wanna give this guy a chance but with the state of the economy, tons of releases this month and new POs which will certainly be more favorable to collectors it's just not a good time at all, thank you for understanding.

Yeah it would just end up hurting the figure a lot and we wanna give this guy a chance but with the state of the economy, tons of releases this month and new POs which will certainly be more favorable to collectors it's just not a good time at all, thank you for understanding.
You guys are doing the right thing. Don’t get me wrong - the last thing I wanna do is wait for this into 2024 but you need the release to be a success and giving it every chance possible to be one is the right move. Besides, the last thing you need right now is complaining from your supporters so I won’t do that. Thanks for your commitment to making this great.

I was thinking what if the problem with Lim is that they are not a licensed company? I feel like the quality is great and all the work they do is original they operate like they are an official company and everything buy they are selling in the unlicensed market lumped with other groups and I think this is not helping them get the exposure and the sales they deserve. Maybe with uncharted it is worth trying to get the license? Maybe also with the last of us and death stranding they are all under sony. This will make them more expensive but I think it will help. I dunno 🤔

I was thinking what if the problem with Lim is that they are not a licensed company? I feel like the quality is great and all the work they do is original they operate like they are an official company and everything buy they are selling in the unlicensed market lumped with other groups and I think this is not helping them get the exposure and the sales they deserve. Maybe with uncharted it is worth trying to get the license? Maybe also with the last of us and death stranding they are all under sony. This will make them more expensive but I think it will help. I dunno 🤔
I don’t think you understand how much these figures would be if they were licensed. Sony/Rockstar aren’t cheap. That John figure would be well over $300, probably as much as the Kenobi show Vader at $330 if it were licensed.

I don’t think you understand how much these figures would be if they were licensed. Sony/Rockstar aren’t cheap. That John figure would be well over $300, probably as much as the Kenobi show Vader at $330 if it were licensed.
Maybe its worth it if it puts them in the western market and popular distributors. They can market it much more freely then in forums like this and private facebook groups

Do not under estimate what gamers will pay for something also
Screenshot_2022-12-14-03-45-37-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Maybe its worth it if it puts them in the western market and popular distributors. They can market it much more freely then in forums like this and private facebook groups

Do not under estimate what gamers will pay for something alsoView attachment 612744
You’re looking at this through a very narrow lens. There’s collectors out there, yes, but overall gamers do not spend on the big collectibles. R_R_X literally said it himself that gamers are a tough market - as someone in the industry I think it’s worth taking his word there.

You’re looking at this through a very narrow lens. There’s collectors out there, yes, but overall gamers do not spend on the big collectibles. R_R_X literally said it himself that gamers are a tough market - as someone in the industry I think it’s worth taking his word there.
Im looking from a lens if I was not a 1/6 collector. There is a big market for these figures that dont know they exist at all and has no way to know. It is a good trade to get a license for a product that you can market. Even most people who collect 1/6 scale probably still do not know what osk is and never tried other sellers outside of the one they use to get hot toys

Personally I am really happy with the news as I said before, economy struck me and all the winter bills as well hurt, now that I know it's gonna be closer to spring I can relax and also look for other figure interests I hope to get.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait!

My wallet thanks you. 😮‍💨

Back