Life on Mars Axed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was severely disappointed with the finale. Even though the signs were there with the little robots appearing all around Sam throughout the run, it was still a letdown.

If nothing else, I really hope the dude who played Sam gets more work. He was fantastic.

Really hope that isnt true because the ending of the UK show is part of the brilliance of the show.. AND makes Ashes to Ashes possible. But I doubt they'd go after that show anyway.

What I love about the end of the UK version is that you think you know what's it all about ... and then Ashes to Ashes completely pulls the rug out.

How did the US version end?

How did the US version end?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep, a great show, one of the best on TV. Perhaps a little too different for the great unwashed TV-viewing public. Guess I have to go rent the UK version now.

I have seen both the UK and the US versions but I have to say I prefer the UK version :monkey3

I wanted to get into this show but I was waiting to watch the British first and I hadn't gotten around to it. But as my interest is more research than recreation, I'll just peak to the end... see what it's all about... let's see...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Two things:

First I really liked the ending. Pretty inventive...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Secondly, it definately seems that they were building the story and heading in a different direction. Possibly to the UK version ending. I think they found out in the middle of the season the show was ending and came up with a "quick" end to the story which worked very well.

Two things:

First I really liked the ending. Pretty inventive...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Secondly, it definately seems that they were building the story and heading in a different direction. Possibly to the UK version ending. I think they found out in the middle of the season the show was ending and came up with a "quick" end to the story which worked very well.

I would agree with you, but:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I would agree with you, but:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thing too, it could be the head Excs at ABC didn't like the "UK Ending", due to possibly alluding
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back