Mars Toys 1/6 Prank Villain (Three versions of Cesar Romero's Joker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that somehow this entire line has escaped my attention until now is a huge red flag that it's not being advertised enough. I'm a HUGE 66 fan and been looking for *quality* Collectibles from the series for years. Emphasis on quality. Happy to hear at least they seem to be doing reissues to make catching up possible. And Joker himself seems to have turned out exceptional (I've been skeptical of a lot of 3P as many just don't live up to what's advertised. But as many of the actual *licensed* products also don't and prices keep going up for so-so product, I guess the time has come to embrace the alternatives). But as I collect more 1/12 than 1/6 these days, do you think their 1:12 offerings will match the 1:6 quality? Or even with the benefit of past experience, surpass it?? Have they even released any 1:12 before or will this be the first??

The cape is the thing that's annoying me on the Saturn Batman now. I'm using the spare Hot Toys version but it's no better than Saturn's. Tony's drapes perfectly, whereas the HT and Saturn are stiff and unworkable, and can only be tamed by using the glass walls of the cabinet.
That's exactly my issue with the cape. Can't stand capes that won't drape naturally! Hopefully someone makes a replacement soon.

On a separate note what's the best way to fix the weak ankles most of these Mars/Saturn toys figures seem to have? Would be nice to be able to use them without stands sometimes, especially for taking pics.

Back