Jerry Vanderstelt LORT Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you could include Galadriel in TTT or ROTK one, and also I think you need to! And Elrond. I think the main characters should be in the three litho's somewhere for them to aquire god status for me!
So for TTT you could have Gollum, Treebeard, Galadriel, Theoden, Eomer, Wormtongue, Faramir, Orthanc, Edoras and Helms Deep,
and for ROTK you could have Eowyn, Morgul Lord, Shelob, Denethor, King of the Dead, Minas Tirith, Barad Dur and Bag End (Should have been in the FOTR one!)
And could we have a special place for the mouth of sauron in the last one? ;)

At least you're not asking for much :rolleyes:

That litho is absolutely stunning!

Will you be offering the lithos for sale other than ebay?

And off-topic question: Do you have plans in the future to produce Indiana Jones artwork...especially now that the new movie is coming out?

Thanks! Other than a convention like San Diego ( and that depends on if I can get a booth or not ) I will pretty much be selling these on my Ebay store. Don't worry, these will not be bid items but "fixed price" items that you can buy outright through myEbay store via Paypal.

As far as Indiana Jones, I'd love to do a litho series, but I doubt LFL would want to pursue something like that. If they do, I'd love to get involved.

Hey Jerry, I noticed that in your ebay store there is no mention of international shipping. Will the LOTR lithos have international shipping?

I hope Rohan is well represented in the next one.

Damn, I haven't even got the first one and I'm already excited about the second. :lol

I'm still crossing my fingers for some Harry Potter lithos. I love all of you fantasy prints and think you would do a fantastic job with that property.

Hey Jerry, I noticed that in your ebay store there is no mention of international shipping. Will the LOTR lithos have international shipping?

Hi "I B" . Thanks for the question.
Yes, Once the lithos hit my Ebay store, there will be an option for International buyers. Unfortunately, it is usually quite costly to ship outside the U.S. with a heavy duty tube that I plan to use. I've done some research and found that USPS is the best overall carrier for Intnl. shipping.
This will pretty much be the only International option for shipping, and I hope to make the cost as reasonable for everyone as possible, and I may even have to eat some of that expense for some shippments, but that's OK.
Of course the Tax and customs will be the responsibility of the receipiant. I play an honest game, and will include the actual value for such shippments because it protects me for insurance issues through that shipper.
Once the yare up in my store, there will likely be a fixed International shipping cost that has an estimated delivery schedule built in.Of course customs can delay things too.

I hope Rohan is well represented in the next one.

Damn, I haven't even got the first one and I'm already excited about the second. :lol

Rohan is on my mind as a thematic thread in TTT. But...... it is tough t owrap all that up in one piece and stay true to other important issues. As I go along, the layout decisions I make are going to get very complex and there will be characters that we all would like to see that must be left out. Just like the movie, I have to stay focused on the ring story and the key characters and scewnery that helps tell the story. Believe me, I've already thought up some cool Rohan motifs, but to make 'em fit, quite another thing. Also the title alone has weight to how the layout gets treated- two towers.

No more spoilers though!:D

Since this has been approved, do you know when these will go up for sale on either your site or your ebay acct?

I love this piece, is it just what I wanted. The characters are flawless, the detail is stunning.It will look soooo good all nice and framed. :drool :drool

Im definately getting one.
x

Since this has been approved, do you know when these will go up for sale on either your site or your ebay acct?

That's tough to say. NL has approved the final image, and now the next step is to get approval on the actual, physical product. I am sending those along now, so it depends on the approval time. Once this is green-lighted, then I can post a date. Either way, it's looking like Christmas at the very latest!

Thanks!

Later in December actually works a whole lot better for me too. I can't wait to start seeing images from the TT print now though :monkey5

Have been waiting patiently .... as soon as we get the word, I have every intention of getting the collector's edition. Just beautifully done.

Hi guys!

I forgot to mention this image.... this is during a press check of the lithos! I'm the one with the litho in hand, and to the left is Miguel, my pressman. He did a great job helping me get the best color reproduction out of that press! well I
gotta run!

Presscheck2.jpg

You are such a tease.............:monkey5

That thing is beautiful. I was wondering if all 3 lithos would have the same blue background color or will each litho have a different color like the extended DVD sets?

Back