JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was finally able to mount the flameguns. It took a while to figure out a neat solution that was also strong enough. They are surprisingly rigid, so i'm able to add additional weight to them, to achieve a tail sitting stance.

ln027.jpg

I had to reduce the height of the fuel tank, otherwise the engine would have been placed too high.

ln026.jpg

Started work on the engine by making the shrouds.

ln028.jpg

Rest in peace, "Dink," Margaret Nolan. She appeared briefly in the poolside scene at the beginning of Goldfinger, but she figured prominently in the title sequence as the deceased golden girl, who of course was played by Shirley Eaton as Jill Masterson in the movie.

This figure was released by Exclusive Premiere Toys over 20 years ago and at approximately 1/12th or dollhouse scale, their quality left much to be desired. Except for the hair (modelled after Ms. Eaton?s), it was Margaret Nolan who I had in mind when I decided to make a few tweaks to this figure that included a partial face repaint (involving only a gold paint marker!) and some changes to the bikini. There are actually a few behind-the-scene photos of Ms. Nolan during the title sequence shoot and I must confess to preferring her physical attributes over Shirley Eatons'. Sad to see another one of the Bond lovelies passing on in such a short amount of time. :(

50462835798_c3ee6c38ab_c.jpg
50463535296_a1ff27673e_c.jpg

Last edited:
Was finally able to mount the flameguns. It took a while to figure out a neat solution that was also strong enough. They are surprisingly rigid, so i'm able to add additional weight to them, to achieve a tail sitting stance.

I had to reduce the height of the fuel tank, otherwise the engine would have been placed too high.

Started work on the engine by making the shrouds.

This build never ceases to amaze me!

There seems to be a Caroline Munro as Vampirella made by Executive Replicas.

Sculpt looks rather good for a Naomi as nice companion for Tux Roger :)

Only a little progress recently, as I have had a partial return to work as well as having to do some work on the car.

Building the engine around the electric motor. The framework around it is pretty much the last major assembly work still to do.

ln029.jpg

ln030.jpg

Then there's just making a suitable figure to sit in it.

Only a little progress recently, as I have had a partial return to work as well as having to do some work on the car.

Building the engine around the electric motor. The framework around it is pretty much the last major assembly work still to do.

Then there's just making a suitable figure to sit in it.

We all have that life thing to deal with, but, once it's done we can get on with stuff like this.

I'm sure that whatever you come up with will be just as amazing as the rest of this build.

Managed to get back to this over the weekend. Fitted the engine and the support struts and started work on the main rotor.

ln031.jpg

Did a quick power test, to check there are no vibrations or rattles.

ln032.jpg

Still to attach the main blades. I will hinge them, so they can fold for storage and avoid breakage if they hit something. If i can find a small variable resistor, i will wire that to the throttle control.

ln033.jpg

That said, what ever happened to the Wet Bike?

I have the stickers for it drawn up, but so as not to waste the sticker paper, i'm also working on some i need for my Star Trek helm console to print on the same sheet.
I'm using the printer at work, so have limited access to it.

Back