JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

I think it's meant to be his character from The Untouchables. I'd not noticed that much off with BBKill's Connery, but I do see what Dave is saying though.

You are right Rodger.Old man Malone just tried James suit for awhile.But I think likness is good;)
3c17a32829050c1d3e7d6798a4993741.jpg

Wow, my inside knowledge of Bond went over all your heads

No. Maybe some thought you meant the 1983 version. But I remember mention of that 90's version in an Ian Fleming documentary. It sounded like it was McClory making more of a threat than actually pulling it off though.

No. Maybe some thought you meant the 1983 version. But I remember mention of that 90's version in an Ian Fleming documentary. It sounded like it was McClory making more of a threat than actually pulling it off though.
I heard one version was gonna star Timothy Dalton as well. And another version around 2001 was rumored to star Liam Neeson as Bond

I heard one version was gonna star Timothy Dalton as well. And another version around 2001 was rumored to star Liam Neeson as Bond

Interesting. There was some artwork floating around of the villain's base that looked pretty cool at the time. Wasn't the movie called "Warhead" or something like that?

I think it's meant to be his character from The Untouchables. I'd not noticed that much off with BBKill's Connery, but I do see what Dave is saying though.

Actually after reviewing all the different pics on there of it, I'm much less bothered by it.

This was probably the shot that had me most concerned with how wide it looked (despite being an otherwise brilliant looking figure): https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/910/PqCJ1V.png

But most everywhere else the head tends to look a lot more narrow than that, so it probably is just certain cameras flattening it out more than others.

You really can't go wrong with the bbkill sculpt. It is definitely one of (if not the best) Connery sculpts available.

BTW has anyone completed a figure using the bbkill Brosnan sculpt? I know that everyone was more interested in the Connery sculpt at the time, but the likeness on the Brosnan sculpt is incredible as well and i'm really quite surprised by the lack of pictures or conversation about it. I really shouldn't talk though since I still need to get my sculpt painted! :lol

BTW has anyone completed a figure using the bbkill Brosnan sculpt? I know that everyone was more interested in the Connery sculpt at the time, but the likeness on the Brosnan sculpt is incredible as well and i'm really quite surprised by the lack of pictures or conversation about it. I really shouldn't talk though since I still need to get my sculpt painted! [emoji38]
Yeah-quiet strange about I saw just one post of bbkill Brosnan.My one still are waiting for paintwork and I even didn't had it unpainted in hand.But have interess how it looks finished for anybody.So-who can-show us your pics, guys!

TheOwl, yes, I message him few times due to suits that Rob arranged for us and BBKILL gave constant few times reply that he will do it.
We need his head for suit, don't we? :D

BTW has anyone completed a figure using the bbkill Brosnan sculpt? I know that everyone was more interested in the Connery sculpt at the time, but the likeness on the Brosnan sculpt is incredible as well and i'm really quite surprised by the lack of pictures or conversation about it. I really shouldn't talk though since I still need to get my sculpt painted! :lol

550fefc951b061692aac118067ea11dd.jpg
fbfab13aef9764a2cdef8c36e56120f6.jpg
2ff66103157cd6ac094aa27b96cb9343.jpg

Heres a few of mine i had on my phone.

It is a very beautiful figure! inigou's sculpt was really wonderful as well...What suit are you using for Brosnan in the last picture?

Back