Interest in Loki PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interest in a Loki PF

• Hell Yes

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colossus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since we are again seeing a flood of Thor Pieces, how many of you would want a Loki PF, either based on the Movie with David Hiddlestone or the Comic Version? remind you the pose is everything and who would you want to sculpt it? Pic's Welcome

Be Cool
Al

Yeah. Pretty awesome that he tried out for thor, and he was so awesome in that audition, just not the right look... So they wrote loki into the movie more.

Love the movie character but I have very little interest in having a PF. SSC would have to knock the sculpt out of the ballpark, and give him a dynamic pose with a very ornate costume and scepter to change my mind.

Yeah. Pretty awesome that he tried out for thor, and he was so awesome in that audition, just not the right look... So they wrote Loki into the movie more.

I did not know that my Friend, I don't think the franchise would have been a Hit if he would have been Thor JMO, we that read have come to see Thor as Bigger than Life, Big, Tall, Muscular and the suit would look better on Chris, again JMO :lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Hulk
Al

Love the movie character but I have very little interest in having a PF. SSC would have to knock the sculpt out of the ballpark, and give him a dynamic pose with a very ornate costume and scepter to change my mind.

I so agree with that statement and that would have to be the Only Way my Friend

Be Cool Yankee
Al

I'd like to see either of them. I won't purchase them but he's a popular character and I'm sure many collectors would be happy to add him to their collections. I like him myself but he doesn't rank high enough on my villains list to add a 1/4 statue of him to my collection. I have the Bowen Loki and that's enough for me. Space issues is the main reason he won't make the cut for me.

I'd really like to see a Loki Modern PF to go with the new Thor. I'd like to see the exclusive or a version be the Female Loki from the JMS/Coipel run.

I'd really like to see a Loki Modern PF to go with the new Thor. I'd like to see the exclusive or a version be the Female Loki from the JMS/Coipel run.

How in the world would they be able to do an exclusive female version? Haha switch out head, clip on boobs, and a removable thick waist? Hahaha

yea, Mr. Green recall the female Loki in comics. kina like a wolf in sheep, lady siff, clothing. be interesting but doubt SSC will make it. it would be like making T-Rex venom.

I'd be all in on a Movie Loki with a portrait that's knocked out of the park.

I'd love to see a Loki PF made. Sitting on throne could truly look great (og doom pf), though Bowens piece is that same thing so it would be cool to see something different. Give him his polearm (spear/strident?) and show him as a warrior, that could work great opposite the new Thor.

How in the world would they be able to do an exclusive female version? Haha switch out head, clip on boobs, and a removable thick waist? Hahaha

Funny. I was thinking more along the lines of Exclusive being the female version. While regular is the male. I believe the modern Loki is more a teenager now. I just don't think classic looking Loki would fit as companion piece for a modern Thor. I'd be happy with either of these two looks myself.

FemaleLoki.jpg

CoipelLoki.jpg

Back