1/6 Hot Toys - TMS067 - Loki - President Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
af15b7a23dc488e811e956848f701959.jpg

I always thought the Endgame version looked more like him in the 1st Thor movie.

Sculpt is amazing but this is why you don’t see expressive sculpts. People aren’t used to seeing them like that and they think something is wrong. It looks more like Tom Hiddleston than any of the previous sculpts still due to release.

Looks fantastic to me. I'm still pondering whether or not I want to go down the Disney+ "Loki" rabbit hole, but this figure may actually get me to buy both the TVA Loki and Sylvie as well as the SooSoo Loki. For some reason to me this figure, combined with those three, will create a nice narrative for the series from a display standpoint.

Those photos are great, them and the video show off how good a sculpt this is.
I feel a little ridiculous being tempted by a version of a character on screen for less than a minute, but it is a pretty cool look and headsculpt.....

Considering that Sideshows flex payments won't even start for a year, there is a LOT of time to make a decision.

Did they give a release window for this guy? Sideshow doesn’t even have an ETA on their product page, which I don’t recall ever seeing before.

As a very casual Marvel collector I'm really digging this one and I didn't even really like the show. A little pricey though, we'll see how I feel about it in a year or whenever it gets released.

It's a pretty cool looking figure, they were smart to have the gold helmet removable. The head sculpt is not as good as Hot Toys, though.

Haven’t watch the unboxing, but turned out pretty great based on the blogger pics. Looks like the crown is removable and can be placed on the TVA Loki headsculpt

Back