1/6 Hot Toys - TMS067 - Loki - President Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything on that sculpt is really solid except the teeth; size and shape are little off. But it's my job to be critical about mouth stones of thing so I'm probably being overly analytical.

Well, I guess congrats to those who for some reason like any of these D+ versions of Loki... :lol

To me, these are all dumb as fuxk... :monkey3

I want comic characters in comic costumes. Not political figures in suits... Especially not the Asgardian God of Mischief..

To each their own. :rotfl

Well, I guess congrats to those who for some reason like any of these D+ versions of Loki... :lol

I want comic characters in comic costumes. Not political figures in suits... Especially not the Asgardian God of Mischief..

and that is why there is mutiple figures. so we can all get what we enjoy since we're all different. You like your pizza one way and some like it another way that doesn't mean it's stupid or dumb. It's Loki he has had hundreds of looks.

Really wish they had gone with Classic Loki instead….

that “knockoff” companies looked really good, and should have been what hot toys posted.

granted it’s nice to see this, and still a chance for a Hot Toys classic, but this is just a odd pick of all the variant options.

Really wish they had gone with Classic Loki instead….

that “knockoff” companies looked really good, and should have been what hot toys posted.

granted it’s nice to see this, and still a chance for a Hot Toys classic, but this is just a odd pick of all the variant options.
If you look at their cosbaby it makes sense. Plus they were both in the concept art

Attachments

• 1637867514350.jpg
    1637867514350.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 86
As a Loki fan I'm super thrilled by this release. I've waited so long for the announcement. So far these are what I have on pre order

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-023004.png
    Screenshot_20211125-023004.png
    328.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20211125-023011.png
    Screenshot_20211125-023011.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 91
  • FB_IMG_1637834195274.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637834195274.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 76
  • loki_marvel_gallery_61670e925b780.jpg
    loki_marvel_gallery_61670e925b780.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 77
  • sylvie_marvel_gallery_615f66fed3b62.jpg
    sylvie_marvel_gallery_615f66fed3b62.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 78

But it is from the comics. This, Cap Falcon suit, Hawkeye suit from many years ago. :lol

images

haks.jpg

Being the God of Mischief, the "Collectors Edition" made me laugh.

Should have called it a "Fan Pack"... because its just a bunch of cheap junk.

The regular figure itself is quite nice though. If you could only have ONE variant on your shelf, I'd buy Richard E. Grant Loki.... but this is the best Hiddleson. :)

Being the God of Mischief, the "Collectors Edition" made me laugh.

Should have called it a "Fan Pack"... because its just a bunch of cheap junk.

The regular figure itself is quite nice though. If you could only have ONE variant on your shelf, I'd buy Richard E. Grant Loki.... but this is the best Hiddleson. :)
Yeah the only thing i would even use is the t-shirt lol

Stickers, trading cards, a card holder and, of course, a note pad.

It's like the cheapest Dollar Store set. All that's missing is a coloring booklet. :lol
Agreed. That's why I opted for the regular edition from Sideshow

I'm torn between this sculpt and the accessories/display options of the TVA version.
frustrated-pulling-hair.gif

Last edited:
if HT doesn’t update the upcoming EG one I’m definitely picking this up. I doubt HT will have done anything with the EG which is a shame with these 2 near perfect ones coming out.

There’s an Endgame Loki fig? He was in it for 5 minutes….
Not really "Endgame" per say. Just a way for them to do a Avengers 2012 version. Has the worst Loki sculpt out of all the new ones they've done.

The top photo is the one the figure comes with, the bottom is the TVA sculpt on it, which looks miles better.

260278006_10159553614343194_8099500102160490052_n.jpg

Back