1/6 Hot Toys - TMS067 - Loki - President Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who thinks that sculpt came out funky? That smile seems off...

Am I the only one who thinks that sculpt came out funky? That smile seems off...
I think it always looked funky but I seem to be the only person who doesn’t like the recent Hiddleston sculpts. Seems like a very inconsequential release. Trust HT to make a figure like this so they can avoid what we really want lol.

I think it always looked funky but I seem to be the only person who doesn’t like the recent Hiddleston sculpts. Seems like a very inconsequential release. Trust HT to make a figure like this so they can avoid what we really want lol.
Who's we? I definitely want this, and think it looks great. I was a huge fan of the show and of Al Ewing's Loki run, so it's not inconsequential in the slightest.

While I’m not getting this figure, I did want to see how the two Loki figures turned out and they don’t disappoint. My goal was always get the new headsculpts for use on the Avengers 2.0 version as well as grab a set of the new hands to modify by removing the armor on the stock hands and placing them onto the newer hands. So definitely not an inconsequential release to me either. Might just be for custom fodder, but still very useful.

I think it turned out very good.

The problem is that this portrait captures a very transient expression. People don't just stay looking like that for more than a few seconds. Most expressions beyond 20° of neutral/relaxed start to look really weird the longer you stare at them, regardless.

Who's we? I definitely want this, and think it looks great. I was a huge fan of the show and of Al Ewing's Loki run, so it's not inconsequential in the slightest.
Don’t get me wrong I love the show too and the character but zero desire to get a figure of a character who was in two episodes. Can’t count the comic because I’ve never read it.

There are so many potential figures they could be doing over this one but obviously Loki sells. How many have they done? Seven? Eight?

I would rather see Mobius over this. No Han Solo in years, prototypes like Professor X or Yon-Rogg never done, no Andor figures, one figure from Hawkeye and it isn’t Hawkeye. But it’s typical HT procedure.

Don’t get me wrong I love the show too and the character but zero desire to get a figure of a character who was in two episodes. Can’t count the comic because I’ve never read it.

There are so many potential figures they could be doing over this one but obviously Loki sells. How many have they done? Seven? Eight?

I would rather see Mobius over this. No Han Solo in years, prototypes like Professor X or Yon-Rogg never done, no Andor figures, one figure from Hawkeye and it isn’t Hawkeye. But it’s typical HT procedure.
You said it yourself - Loki sells. So does Iron Man. There’s zero chance Yon-Rogg would sell, which is why they didn’t make him. Andor was a bust in most forms of merch like Black Series. So while you may want those figures personally, that isn’t a viable business strategy. People vote with their dollars, and they voted Loki.

head swap with TVA Loki from Justin's video.

1690141497612.png

I received my bundle from TW (skipped classic for time being). Variant, Slyvie, Endgame and Presidential. Much to my surprise, Presidental is my favorite with variant a close second…they have so many posable options its a fun group to own

Last edited:
I was thinking about the TVA version but the President version is very cool too. Not sure though because I don’t normally buy Marvel anymore so I might not get any.

Back