Interest in Loki PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interest in a Loki PF

• Hell Yes

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From Igo on Statue Forum:

Igo; said:
52196225.jpg

THAT IS ALL MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

I think the movie PF's are a bit lacking. A classic Loki comic version would be great! I agree Bowen already did the throne Loki to perfection. As far as female Loki... that would be tough with switch out male heads because statues are three dimensional and so are breasts. I'd be a little disappointed if they did MARVEL NOW Loki but I would probably buy a kid Loki from his JIM run which was phenomenal.

Since we are again seeing a flood of Thor Pieces, how many of you would want a Loki PF, either based on the Movie with David Hiddlestone or the Comic Version? remind you the pose is everything and who would you want to sculpt it? Pic's Welcome

Be Cool
Al

Yes to this one. I'd love a Loki PF, but it would end up coming down to which version and that pose. I'd love one done in the picture above.

Comic Loki would be cool. But I feel it's an obvious answer with Tom Hiddleston's success.

:horror for real? :rock:rock:rock

and based on the poll, now you guys at SSC have some positive, just send me the 1st one FOC and we will call it even my Friend

Be Cool Igo
Al

If it turns out to be a movie PF, money saved so I can't complain.
It'd be nice to see a comic PF though.
I would put Loki up there with most of Marvels villainous heavy hitters.

If it turns out to be a movie PF, money saved so I can't complain.
It'd be nice to see a comic PF though.
I would put Loki up there with most of Marvels villainous heavy hitters.

Most definitely. Doom respects the hell out of him. Mephisto respects the hell out of him. I'm not going to say they fear him but I'm not going to say they don't secretly consider him equals either even if they'd never admit it. Loki has more layers than an onion. And plenty of tears when you try to cut him, too.

With the recent announcements of Doom and Daredevil, Loki is at the top of my Marvel list...so ya, an easy minute one purchase for me

I'm patiently waiting for Magneto, Thanos, Baron Zemo, Kang and Annihilus...once i have them i'm done with Marvel

Back