Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, I wonder if the 1960's setting will involve a classic James Bond spy theme or will it involve space, since that was also a big theme in 1960's films and pop culture. Mads is most likely playing a Russian with a Danish accent. :lol The 60's also had dinosaurs films like Land of the Lost.

A classic Bond villain of the 60's would be a dream come true for me. And fun!

But I fear a convoluted Korea/Viet Nam history lesson... since Indy has to go to the jungle once again. Shadows help hide his wrinkles.

But I fear a convoluted Korea/Viet Nam history lesson... since Indy has to go to the jungle once again. Shadows help hide his wrinkles.

rT7SD-.gif

I think this film will take place in a desert/western setting. They did the jungle in the last film, plus the director did 3:10 to Yuma and Logan, so I don't see jungles in this one except maybe in the beginning like Raiders. The opposite of KOTKS, which starts in New Mexico and then the jungle.

Maybe catch this on streaming. After TROS, I'm taking a pass at theaters for any KK movies.

Yes, having Mads join the cast is an interesting development, but it doesn't wash away the bad smell of Walker-Bridge. Having to endure that screeching and actually pay for it is a big "no".

I'll watch Mads in "Riders of Justice" and remember the original "Indy" movies.

This Diz Indy will likely end up.making TLJ look good.

Indiana Jones and the Flower Children of Viet Nam

Stuck with a drugged out hippy and the son of Short Round, Indiana Jones must travel to Viet Nam for an International High Stakes Poker Tournament run by the local Warlord.

Adventure takes a break, has a seat and relaxes...

Back