Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zach Snyder presents...

Lady Jones and Feminazis from Mars

You can imagine the outfits...

You can see the camera angles...

It's all that.... and MORE!

And ALL TALL in IMAX!

S.A.C (Snyder Approved Cinema):

580547F5-F741-4834-9667-87E64DDE3528.jpg

Shila just take over. He was pretty good to me.

iSlS9Mg.jpg

I think I'd prefer Chris Pratt to Shila...

UOMOney.jpg

Zach Snyder's Indiana Jones would be absolutely hilarious.

It'd be like 6 hours long with lots of slow motion CGI whip action.

I concur. Crystal Skull did a good job of passing the torch.

I mean, if you consider stumbling all the way till the finish line, falling face first, rolling on the ground, then barely getting back up and kicking the ******** torch, then yes, a good job at "passing" it. :lol

I mean, if you consider stumbling all the way till the finish line, falling face first into a refrigerator, rolling on the ground inside it a mile or so propelled by the shock wave from a hydrogen bomb, crawling out and then barely getting back up and kicking the ******** torch, then yes, a good job at "passing" it. :lol

Fixed. :D

Guess the ROTJ was an age thing. Was it just the Ewoks? Cause I loved the space battle and Emperor scenes!

I liked the graveyard scene, and felt that was the closest to Indy we got in that film.

While I lust over Blanchett , she was laughable villain.

Fridge scene just to stoopid, they could have had that classic Indy shot of him standing near the Mushroom Cloud a hundred better ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the graveyard scene, and felt that was the closest to Indy we got in that film.

While I lust over Blanchett , she was laughable villain.

Fridge scene just to stoopid, they could have had that classic Indy shot of him standing near the Mushroom Cloud a hundred better ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indy was useless, and the film was nerfed. Indy was nerfed too. The film looks and feels like a theme park ride, with no danger or realistic action. The one guy Indy kills in that film was eaten by giant fake ants like a cartoon.

Indy was useless, and the film was nerfed. Indy was nerfed too. The film looks and feels like a theme park ride, with no danger or realistic action. The one guy Indy kills in that film was eaten by giant fake ants like a cartoon.

Ants! was Williams' biggest soundtrack spoiler since Qui-Gon's Noble End.

Re Indy, the whole point was his passing the torch to Mutt. So he had to share the action duties.

Yeah it?s a pretty crappy film so much so it actually makes TLC look good lol

TLC was my fave for decades, mainly due to the humor and interplay between the leads. But I eventually came back to ROTLA.

I posted that with the sole purpose of attracting your attention lol :yess:

Nothing can touch Raiders though even TOD is weak compared to Raiders.

Last edited:
Back