Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's as perfect as ANH and ESB, and as much, perhaps even more, re-watchable.

It's a huge shame that Raiders never got its ESB quality sequel. That "in some ways better than the original" follow-up. TOD is still fun and TLC is not without merit, but they are not even close to the same league as the towering achievement of Raiders.

It's fun to imagine Indy as a OT-like trilogy with two 10/10 films.
Here's hoping that the follow-up to KOTCS is better than it in more then just some ways lol. Speaking of which, has it really been 15 years since that fiasco?

New featurette

It does looks fun! What can I say, even though every single one has been progressively worse than the first (none were ever going to match it), and I would have been more than happy if they stopped at Last Crusade, this character will always pull me back in.
Definitely giving the old man a chance for one last ride.
That old Rhys-Davies, and now old Banderas, are there cheering him on, makes it even better. :lol

Last edited:
If, in the end, Indy is down and can't get up... but is suddenly aided by the voices of his past: Marion, Sallah, Brody, ShortRound, and yes even good old Dad, calling to him: Rise, Indy... RISE!

I will throw up on the person in front of me. I will.

vomit-fat.gif

80 Year Old Man That Doesn't Understand Technology and the Butt-Dial of Destiny

(huh. I might actually watch that movie, to be honest. Seems like a more ripe premise than this movie.)

Back