Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about aging what happened to Cruise did scientology sign a contract with McDonalds! That hair yikes.

View attachment 544375
Good, maybe someone will option the Jack Reacher series from Cruise, when he needs the money for his next McMansion or to give to the Scientologists, and cast it properly. Never forgave that bit of hubris:stake (if you don't know the book series, think a blonde Punisher 6'4" with hands like hams, but Cruise decided he'd be lead and it'd be fine. As long as he wore shoe lifts anyway.):pfft:

A man should know their limits.:cuss

Guess Ford decided he hadn't reach his WTF. It can't be the money. But not gonna reject it out of hand, just coz of the nuke-the-fridge, CGI monkey Crystal Skull. Tho not optimistic. A good script can make or break a film like this, and Hollywood doesn't seem to value good writing a lot of the time.

Talking about aging what happened to Cruise did scientology sign a contract with McDonalds! That hair yikes.

View attachment 544375

It looks like he gained weight. He looked similar back in 2007

YjnMILp.jpg
58irREW.jpg
SkDrsHt.jpg

But he got skinny in 2008

dlhR3KO.jpg
qbkR4Td.jpg

Whatever weird beliefs he may have aside (hopefully not too weird) I think he's a legend. Incredible career, 4 decades of good-great films so far. If he doesn't get himself killed here's hoping for more.

He gets a lot of "hate" because of Scientology, but I've never had a problem with it. He seems alright to me. I wish he played more villains or jerks because he's really good at it.

Interview with The Vampire (Maybe my favorite role)
Rain Man
Collateral
Tropic Thunder

Whatever weird beliefs he may have aside (hopefully not too weird) I think he's a legend. Incredible career, 4 decades of good-great films so far. If he doesn't get himself killed here's hoping for more.
He runs super weird but he's continuously headlined major studio movies for 40 years. :dunno

He's the Rolling Stones of movie stars. The Stones have been big names for around 60 years, but only at the cutting edge of the business for half that. Cruise has consistently been at that cutting edge since the early/mid 80s.

Back