InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get the vibe some inart buyers are pissed this HT looks so good lol

Last edited:
You didn't jusy say the eyes lacked intensity you said 'Curious how the Bruce Wayne on display under the same conditions didn’t show lighter eyes?'. But they did. The eyes were the same color in both versions.

I meant my initial post.

After your condescending ‘gospel’ post that there have been no changes, despite not actually knowing that, I did refer to the BW sculpt looking different. 👍🏻

This is the age old argument of on screen color versus actual color, go ol' Hans Hoth coat color stuff, or Mike Myers Jumpsuit.

For me, the eyes always looks darker in the film than his actual blue especially when he's dressed as the Bat

This is the age old argument of on screen color versus actual color, go ol' Hans Hoth coat color stuff, or Mike Myers Jumpsuit.

For me, the eyes always looks darker in the film than his actual blue especially when he's dressed as the Bat

Exactly. The blue is more accurate. I was merely stating it lacks a certain intensity that way.

I meant my initial post.

After your condescending ‘gospel’ post that there have been no changes, despite not actually knowing that, I did refer to the BW sculpt looking different. 👍🏻
I accept your apology and am glad that you now realize the eye color between the bruce wayne sculpt and cowl version had the same eye color at wonderfest. If you need me to point anything else out to you in the future I am happy to do so. 👍🏻

avatars-000123657183-ahnx35-t240x240.jpg

Inart will be the better figure we all know that

But hot toys did a pretty decent job and the fact that they were forced to lvl up their game just to have a chance vs Inart means that the figure was meant to be the best they could do for the price point so they can at least be considered a choice.

everyone is winning with more players, now we have to see how it ends 👌

Last edited:
Inart will be the better figure we all know that

But hot toys did a pretty decent job and the fact that they were forced to lvl up their game just to have a chance vs Inart means that the figure was meant to be the best they could do for the price point so they can at least be considered as a choice.

everyone is winning with more players, now we have to see how it ends 👌
I think this is going to be correct. But we should always ask for more from producers in this hobby, as its expensive.

I think the price point reflexts that, but for me the accessories sealed the deal....I am a sucker for those little things.

Robert Pattinson Reaction GIF by The Batman

I accept your apology and am glad that you now realize the eye color between the bruce wayne sculpt and cowl version had the same eye color at wonderfest. If you need me to point anything else out to you in the future I am happy to do so. 👍🏻
Okay yeah yeah, they’re the same blue. Still, they should both be darker on both figures. Is that too much to ask for?

its almost a mute point as viewing them at usual distance it wont matter unless the blue is REAL bright....

Since almost all the shots in the film are in the dark, the blue of the iris is very small compared to the pupil dilations, hence when it looks darker.....

Whole seeing Robert in full light that blue really shines.

Last edited:
The film is overall dark but that would mean the white parts (sclera) of the eye would also be dark and that’s not the case. His overall pupil and irises should be darker. And shouldn’t his pupils be even more dilated cause he’s out at night anyway? Fine, perhaps it isn’t a case of the irises, but more so the pupil not being properly dilated lol 😩

Back