InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?

Which reviews were you watching or reading? Specifically what was pointed out? For the most part, people like their Joker. I can't say anything about Pennywise as I never bothered looking at that release as I'm not interested. Gandalf is highly praised even more so than Joker because improvements from their first 1/6 were present.

You can always use a regular stand if you have any.
It shouldn't be the case in the first place, They trying something new which will result in failure over time due to figure becoming loose.
I watch alot reviews and previes of Inart products and so far the annouce products doesn't hold my interests.
I am interests in The Batman figure but the delays made me lose in buying Inart version.

It shouldn't be the case in the first place, They trying something new which will result in failure over time due to figure becoming loose.
I watch alot reviews and previes of Inart products and so far the annouce products doesn't hold my interests.
I am interests in The Batman figure but the delays made me lose in buying Inart version.
I don't use the magnetic stand, so no big deal. In fact, I don't use any stand - it's in a light box. The draw for me was always the figure, not the stand.

Not like there were any delays with the batman from HT, right? ;)

"They trying something new which will result in failure over time. . ." Isn't that the very definition of this silicone technology that you put your faith in?

It's OK to not like Inart, or any other manufacture for that matter, but the provided rationale just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. I hope whatever one you go with works out for you and you're happy with your purchase.

I don't use the magnetic stand, so no big deal. In fact, I don't use any stand - it's in a light box. The draw for me was always the figure, not the stand.

"They trying something new which will result in failure over time. . ." Isn't that the very definition of this silicone technology that you put your faith in?

It's OK to not like Inart, or any other manufacture for that matter, but the provided rationale just doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. I hope whatever one you go with works out for you and you're happy with your purchase.
What are you talking about I have strong dislike for silicone body as it can be worn down and teared.
I don’t hate Inart I’m only stating that they haven’t won my trust or faith.
Any delays from any company will make me lose faith in them it not specific to Inart.

I’m afraid we aren’t. The pictures you’ve shared are from the initial prototype which did have darker eyes. The eyes were also dark for July’s China Joy event, but then all of a sudden were changed to crystal baby blue for the Wonder Festival event in October. They should go back.
They didn't show a new cowl or new eyes. It was photos taken under different lighting conditions. I swear it seems like you guys are new to to this hobby and thread. This happens in every single thread on this forum for years. Different photos, under different lighting conditions, with different focal lengths, with different color grading makes the opinions change wildly, 'they ruined it'' 'its perfect now!'. It never changed. This has happened thousands of times.

You put the figures in a lightbox with no stand? Ever had one fall over?

They didn't show a new cowl or new eyes. It was photos taken under different lighting conditions. I swear it seems like you guys are new to to this hobby and thread. This happens in every single thread on this forum for years. Different photos, under different lighting conditions, with different focal lengths, with different color grading makes the opinions change wildly, 'they ruined it'' 'its perfect now!'. It never changed. This has happened thousands of times.

Curious how the Bruce Wayne on display under the same conditions didn’t show lighter eyes?

Any delays from any company will make me lose faith in them it not specific to Inart.

So basically that's most of the companies then including HT?

You mentioned the figure becoming loose. What will become loose? As far as I know, the joints they use are similar to every 1/6 figure out there. You're not really presenting anything compelling or worth noting here. I always try to consider other points of view when presented with validity and I'm still trying to see yours but there's none so far.

Curious how the Bruce Wayne on display under the same conditions didn’t show lighter eyes?
Answer your own question. It would not be logical ,and would not happen, that a company as detail oriented as InArt would have two different eye colors for the masked and unmasked cowls. It especially wouldn't happen that they would initially show them off as having the same color, then later only change the cowl eyes. Never mind InArt, no company on earth would do that. It didn't happen.

@batmanfan23 did I meme correctly? 😆

C1D00BE8-A5E2-413A-94A0-BF292D76BF9A.jpeg

Perhaps my eyes are deceiving me, but all I know is they need to make them dark. It’d be more menacing and more screen accurate. In the film, I don’t recall Batman emoting with crystal blue eyes lol

So basically that's most of the companies then including HT?

You mentioned the figure becoming loose. What will become loose? As far as I know, the joints they use are similar to every 1/6 figure out there. You're not really presenting anything compelling or worth noting here. I always try to consider other points of view when presented with validity and I'm still trying to see yours but there's none so far.
Maybe you failed to see the points, figure become loose overtime it a known issues and the magnetic stand will increase the chance of that.
I have no intention to persuade anyone, this is my opinion of Inart and if you disagree with it you can simply ignore it and move on.

Maybe you failed to see the points, figure become loose overtime it a known issues and the magnetic stand will increase the chance of that.
I have no intention to persuade anyone, this is my opinion of Inart and if you disagree with it you can simply ignore it and move on.

You presented 3. We have people here displayed the figure without a stand and is still intact. The magnetic stand has no bearing on joint integrity. Even with the magnetic stand, it's still holding up for others. There are figures that have fallen off because the magnetic base isn't ideal but you could always substitute it with a regular stand. Delays are present for most, if not all, 1/6 producers. If that's what you want to hold on to write off a company, you're free to do so. I just don't find them compelling enough and I'd say you are missing out.

So yes, moving on.

You presented 3. We have people here displayed the figure without a stand and is still intact. The magnetic stand has no bearing on joint integrity. Even with the magnetic stand, it's still holding up for others. There are figures that have fallen off because the magnetic base isn't ideal but you could always substitute it with a regular stand. Delays are present for most, if not all, 1/6 producers. If that's what you want to hold on to write off a company, you're free to do so. I just don't find them compelling enough and I'd say you are missing out.

So yes, moving on.
Again my points are my own view and I repeat myself again “I have no intentions to persuade anyone”
Yes the magnetic stand will play a part in loose joints, you clearly never dealt with this issues and why should the consumer be the one to substitute for other stand when the company have this idea of magnetizing stand.
Inart is just a company that haven’t yet have my faith or trust just like other first party company/third party that is my stance.

Wonderfest Bruce Wayne. Blue eyes. Same blue eyes as cowl batman. Same color eyes all versions of this figure have been since the first prototype. If you want to say they need to be darker that's fine. But there have been no eye color changes to any of these figures from the beginning, just lighting differences, shadow casts.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 2.51.48 PM.png

1.jpeg

If anything the eyes need to be more blue

Last edited:
All I said was the lighter eyes lack intensity. 😂

But as you keep at it, I disagree that this:

IMG_6139.png

Is the same as this:

IMG_6132.png

And that this:

IMG_6134.png

Is the same as this: