InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at my wits end. Why does this problem still persist? Why are we still having to worry about the figure stands not holding the figures. Seriously what the **** is this attitude that they can't include a simple ******* crotch grabber? Tell me it's user error again...

I'm at my wits end. Why does this problem still persist? Why are we still having to worry about the figure stands not holding the figures. Seriously what the **** is this attitude that they can't include a simple ******* crotch grabber? Tell me it's user error again...
View attachment 666706
Its just the dark, evil energy that surrounds that particular being that caused that.

There's that name again. Molecule8. Did someone have a good experience with them or something?
I had a pretty horrendous one but at least I got to smash and burn it 😂 but common seriously how hard is it to make a base with proper magnets?

$450 + we shouldn't have to worry if we're gonna damage the figure due to lazy production.

Perfect timing in that video. :lol They mentioned that they're aware of the feedback regarding it and that they're looking into different options or changes for it. Who knows when we'll actually see it though.

View attachment 666706
Crotch grabbers have been the standard since forever for a reason. If you're going to make a textured base then you need that support to keep the figure safe, even if it does slip back or forward a crotch grabber will prevent gravity from winning. The figure would be safer just standing on a flat surface than the base and at that point you have to ask yourself if the trade-off is worth it, no wonder they are reconsidering this approach.

I absolutely did not trust the magnetic stand for my Joker. I swapped it out for an off-brand $2 crotch grabber after about a week.

Given the standard of the futzing and poses at the show, I’m willing to put this down to user error.

Still, if the magnetic attraction was as strong as it should be to function appropriately, user error wouldn’t even be an issue; the feature would just work.

Was that perhaps another proto figure with no magnets at all?
The way the head just flew off seemed as if there was nothing but gravity holding it on to begin with.

But we should definitely be seeing final production pieces of The Batman by now so… this could be a concern.

Given the standard of the futzing and poses at the show, I’m willing to put this down to user error.

Still, if the magnetic attraction was as strong as it should be to function appropriately, user error wouldn’t even be an issue; the feature would just work.

Was that perhaps another proto figure with no magnets at all?
The way the head just flew off seemed as if there was nothing but gravity holding it on to begin with.

But we should definitely be seeing final production pieces of The Batman by now so… this could be a concern.
That's the only explanation, most of these were probably rushed to the display. Most evidently the Bruce Wayne figures, the suit just look totally unfutzed

You know the problem with inart is they keep making changes and they are not always good. But the point is you cant really keep up with your expectation of how the figure is going to look 😒😒😒

And every time they make a change they put only one picture and say "we changed this" and then your left in the dark and all you get is some crappy pictures from an event so you have to hope the final result is what you want it to be when its released. But there are no blogger pictures too so you have to wait for photos to roll out slowly and some people are going to put the figure in a bad light and the entire process is very stressful

Its like a relationship completely based on trust. I dont like this. They need to be more clear with what the changes are and give us a proper look at how the changes are effecting the figure and how they are compared to what they sold us on in the start

Last edited:
You know the problem with inart is they keep making changes and they are not always good. But the point is you cant really keep up with your expectation of how the figure is going to look 😒😒😒

And every time they make a change they put only one picture and say "we changed this" and then your left in the dark and all you get is some crappy pictures from an event. So you have to hope the final result is what you want it to be when its released. But there are no blogger pictures too so you have to wait for photos to roll out slowly and some people are going to put the figure in a bad light and the entire process is very stressful

Its like a relationship completely based on trust. I dont like this. They need to be more clear with what the changes are and give us a proper look at how the changes are effecting the figure and how they are compared to what they sold us on in the start
I have no idea what to think about this batman anymore. I dont think I see pattinson in the mouth part anymore. Maybe a chubby version of pattinson.

299748206_2159883584189310_2776939864921447343_n__66015.jpg

And I dont know if the unmasked head is sitting too high because its badly futzed or if thats how they made it now

299495690_2159883557522646_8715447998686889504_n__24315.jpg

I dont know anymore is this the same figure I ordered 1 year ago?

Wouldn't be an INART thread without your paranoia getting to you with each bad photo @Hando :lol

The figure is looking the exact same as the previous convention we saw the figure at a few months ago. These are honestly probably all prototype figures to begin with. There's no difference between them. It's the same one being transported around to each convention while the actual figure is being produced at some factory right now.

The pictures below are from the previous convention (July 2023), which everyone here praised the figure for. Same "chubby/wide" face can be seen depending on the angle. It's the exact same figure we've been seeing for over a year now. Chill out and just wait for production photos to come out.
That's when you can start panicking. :devil

TQNgr7J.jpg

U mean it's not futzed at all? :ROFLMAO:

I do love how the head and hair is looking though
Yeah for what it’s worth, it’s a good sign that I’m looking at that Bruce Wayne figure and going “that head sculpt looks great” and not “who the hell left the clothing like that?”

Back