InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we’re talking about changes, let’s appreciate how much they’ve kept trying to refine the headsculpt.

0B56A095-0240-41C8-A297-61A36630CF9B.jpeg
810F29A4-E41A-4E9A-A075-A0F0AD51944F.jpeg

It has changed significantly. I do wish the face plate has more stubble like the very first proto and a bit narrower. But overall the change is good.

Since we’re talking about changes, let’s appreciate how much they’ve kept trying to refine the headsculpt.

View attachment 666799View attachment 666800

It has changed significantly. I do wish the face plate has more stubble like the very first proto and a bit narrower. But overall the change is good.
See thats what I was talking about. I have no idea what to expect anymore. The pictures from this event dont look good to me. But are they the same sculpt indeed as 2 and 3 that look really great? Are 2 and 3 even the same? Nobody knows

See thats what I was talking about. I have no idea what to expect anymore. The pictures from this event dont look good to me. But are they the same sculpt indeed as 2 and 3 that look really great? Are 2 and 3 even the same? Nobody knows
That’s the thing 2 and 3 look very similar but it looks like there are subtle differences like the cowl and chin shape. They fixed the nose on the final iteration it’s perfect.. but then the overall cowl/chin shape I’m not liking it. For me personally 2nd photo has the best face proportions.

Inart doesn’t make it official when it comes to these things. We just have to figure it out for ourselves.

When is this figure coming out? Nobody knows that one either. Especially if they keep updating it, it probably means they haven't started mass producing yet. I don't know anything about figure production so I'm probably wrong on that.

When is this figure coming out? Nobody knows that one either. Especially if they keep updating it, it probably means they haven't started mass producing yet. I don't know anything about figure production so I'm probably wrong on that.
November first batch or december

What about aragorn? Is he this year?

DE0C11BE-AA50-4488-979E-A263005949D9.jpeg

I know the pants detail rant again, but for them to randomly remove the stitching really isn’t the best move. HT even has the stitching right, pissed how they just removed it without us knowing and nobody even told them too.

I thought maybe it was a mistake just for the last event, but it looks like they’re going for this on the updated one. If it’s because they changed the material sure, but now you’re compromising accuracy.

Attachments

• IMG_9201.jpeg
    IMG_9201.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 666803

I know the pants detail rant again, but for them to randomly remove the stitching really isn’t the best move. HT even has the stitching right, pissed how they just removed it without us knowing and nobody even told them too.

I thought maybe it was a mistake just for the last event, but it looks like they’re going for this on the updated one. If it’s because they changed the material sure, but now you’re compromising accuracy.
I legitimately cannot tell if this is a serious post or not...

The cowl is literally the best itteration that we've seen from the them. The texture looks better, and especially the nose shape it's perfect now.

The only thing is the mouth plate it seems a bit too wide for me. I hope it's just camera distortion but in certain angles like this it's odd.

View attachment 666705
Bro people are also saying the same. Saw this on their latest post
1000077215.jpg

View attachment 666803

Okay so I found out that the stitching is there on one of the displays and the other 2 seem to be missing the stitching but the material are all the same. So it most likely was just an oversight when they produced the prototypes for display, nothing to worry about

HD shots

Attachments

• 71c862b5ly1hihrj7a8zqj220w31c7wi.jpg
    71c862b5ly1hihrj7a8zqj220w31c7wi.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 71c862b5ly1hihrjbq4r7j220w2p77wi.jpg
    71c862b5ly1hihrjbq4r7j220w2p77wi.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 71c862b5ly1hihrjd0i4ij21z72ys4qq.jpg
    71c862b5ly1hihrjd0i4ij21z72ys4qq.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 71c862b5ly1hihrje2b1ej220w2p7npd.jpg
    71c862b5ly1hihrje2b1ej220w2p7npd.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 71c862b5ly1hihrjfa0cdj220w2p7b2a.jpg
    71c862b5ly1hihrjfa0cdj220w2p7b2a.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 71c862b5ly1hihrjgn0l6j22082obu0x.jpg
    71c862b5ly1hihrjgn0l6j22082obu0x.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 71c862b5ly1hihrjjwbv0j21yq2mbqv5.jpg
    71c862b5ly1hihrjjwbv0j21yq2mbqv5.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I have no idea what to think about this batman anymore. I dont think I see pattinson in the mouth part anymore. Maybe a chubby version of pattinson.

View attachment 666795

And I dont know if the unmasked head is sitting too high because its badly futzed or if thats how they made it now

View attachment 666796

I dont know anymore is this the same figure I ordered 1 year ago?
The figure at the event- is this exact prototype with a different headsculpt. Every thread is the same, people flipping out saying something looks awful now! or doing the opposite and saying OK NOW IT LOOKS GOOD, THEY FIXED THE (insert thing). When it's the exact same figure from a different angle or different lighting condition.

Back