InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a custom cape on OSK… this has completely brought back my excitement for this figure!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7956.jpeg
    IMG_7956.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7957.jpeg
    IMG_7957.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 0
Placed an order for one of these, I had a custom neck/collar from Unreal Toys but could never find the time to customise the HT stock capes Velcro so this will do nicely.

Last edited:
I'm gonna hold out a bit to see what Unreal and Jaxon put out. But this does look like an excellent option regardless.

Just bought it thank you! I think the only thing that would make it 10/10 would be stitching around the bottom/sides the cape, but overall I still like the accurate shape and size over HT/Inart so it’s a win.

Looks good but definitely inaccurate to the film cape not having the stitch lines like HT or InArt who got it right. Wonder if it's leather or the correct material also.

I saw the cape and came straight to the forum.

It's good to see our first third party offering. It's a pass for me though. It's far too thin and it's got the wrong lining. It's inaccurate to the real cape, and far from ideal in terms of what I'm looking for. It's got a nice drape from the sides, but I don't exactly see it as an upgrade in general.

20240528_194134.jpg

This is our only picture of the front. I don't like the way it hangs, or looks.

20240528_201501.jpg

Inart's:

20240528_211025.jpg

I'd pick one up if it was cheaper. But I'm not in a rush. There will be other options no doubt.

Hopefully Jaxon will do better.

Last edited:
Yeah going to wait to see what Unreal & Jaxon does before I order anything. Better to see all the options laid out rather than regret a purchase later.

Back