InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark my words if you do not get this Inart Batman with awesome Bruce Wayne head and instead go with Cold Toys you are so going to regret that decision later down the road when yours looks like a stiff Hasbro and Inart looks like a screen shot come to life on your shelf.

Go full chad and get JND and INART. Then laugh at everyone equally.

Go Gigachad and invite Rob Pattinson through consistent and persistent stalking to a date and let him tell you all of his life problems, then laugh at everyone more.

???

Die happy.

The body proportions (and natural slouch) certainly do look a lot more lifelike than anything I've seen from HT.

View attachment 594586

Couple that with choice of materials and colors and it looks a lot like a man-in-a-suit.

And isn't that the name of the collecting game, after all?

I agree, my only concern is perhaps the figures themselves are going to be small, as in how Hot Toys began small. The slimmer and more proportioned look is making it seem like there'll be barely any figure at all. I hope this isn't the case and that these proportions will be the same with the sizes that Hot Toys are currently putting out,

Guess the video is coming sooner

Attachments

• received_5278099582274015.jpeg
    received_5278099582274015.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
I'd say this is all fake news based on these pictures
Agree…..likelihood that this is delayed till 2024…..financial year Fy24 maybe …
wouldn’t be surprised to be another scare tactic used to ward other competitors off similar to the Hot toys “Batmobile 2022” and 89 Batwing promoted just to scare off Joost buyers…

Some important information from a reliable Chinese collector from a FB group.

"Inart has finally show their Pattinson's Batman yesterday.
Some small information that probably you guys would want to know.
Inart SHOULD reveal their Pattinson's Batman in April but due to tons of tailoring issue and reshaping body proportion.
Then hot toys did an product update on May so the delays continues.
To them, this is a very rush reveal as they haven't actually complete yet and with tremendous of pressure from China collectors. They went with it.
The prototype isn't POSEABLE yet. There is no articulation in this prototype so no posing shown but some simple one they could go along now.
There is no RELEASE DATE as they ain't sure when they could complete it and mass producing it. Probably one of a GREAT reason to purchase because they tend to perfect it but it also became one of the WORST which we have to wait YEARS to release it. I'm expecting around 2024."

This should explain many questions that some on this thread has

Howard?

I'd say this is all fake news based on these pictures
His English isn't the best...but what he said was articulation is very limited, that's why we only see pictures of limited posing like the one you posted. The release date is "estimated", it can always change. I'm just saying this guy is a very very reliable member of a FB group he has always posted spot on information. I don't see any reason for him lying, plus a lot of what he has said makes sense and adds up.

For me the biggest mystery remains - why on EARTH do these two look SO different.

View attachment 594636View attachment 594637

My question further is why do both look so awful? If this is how they're going to come out in production I'll stay clear. They look like bad 3d printed and painted models, or like Rainbow Six Vegas characters where you can upload your face digitally onto a soldier. The paint looks caked on. If this is how they will be, Hot Toys remains to have the better paint application process.

Just saw the video it’s amazing, made me change my mind and I bought the Premium edition since the rooted hair looks amazing. Even if hot toys has a slight sculpt edge displaying inart will look like a statue I can’t wait.

They should improve likeness of Pattinson head sculpted a bit more and everything will be perfect!

Just watched the video, that Batman is pure class. I do have the clearer impression, though, that the proportions are fantastic but the scale looks rather small. Hope they pull this off, in for a treat if it comes out looking overall like this!

Back