InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys out there trying to destroy Inart already with lies lol

If will be interesting to see which company ultimately survives in other words who has closer more lucrative ties to the government there.

There can be only one lol

Hopefully competition will be allowed to exist.

I knew they were going to post a video like this. And I'm glad they did so they can shut up the people saying they rushed due to pressure from fans. GTFO
A lie either made up by a group of Hot Toys fanboys, or someone putting out misinformation on Hot Toys’ say-so.
Exactly, InArt only needed to respond in this manner rather then staying silent or saying through a post that articulation was present. I hope they do a second video where they have it in hand and show more of the figures details like with Gandalf.

Yep - I've changed my mind.

I think I am just about ready to abandon the HT ship and go full steam ahead with the Inart offering.

When you're wrong you're wrong and I'm man enough to admit it - the video cinched it for me, along with the responses from @Wor-Gar, @Hologram AI, @potatocorner4life and others.

I'm finally seeing that WOW factor I was looking for and I now know what people mean't when they said "guy in a suit" vs "toy".

Don't get me wrong, I still think the HT is a great figure, one of their best in a while, and is great value for money and there are a few features that equal or are arguably a slight bit better than this Inart (though the video of the Inart sculpt has MASSIVELY improved my opinion on it to the point I'm no longer quite so sure the HT is better). But Pattinson is probably my favourite iteration of the Batman and this Inart figure looks amazing.

Now the question is do I order the Premium Batman solo + the Batsignal or the All in double set..... the set looks amazing and I do believe I was one of the only people as excited for the Bruce Wayne as the Batman itself...... but by lord the set is expensive - the same cost as the Blitzway Hellboy 1/4 statue I've been eyeing and telling myself I can't afford for the last few months....

Decisions, decisions.

You understand queen studios isn't something that just popped up? They make excellent pieces. While you wait, we'll pre order. Once you're ready to buy you'll pay the price that resellers will set for you
I am fully aware who QS are, thanks. They do make nice pieces, but they aren't perfect nor are they this god send that I should blindly follow and continually PO everything they make on good faith that their 1/6 pieces will be as good as their statues. 1/6 figures are a different animal than static statues. Not to mention, I've already PO'd both the TDK Joker 2-pack as well as Gandalf so I'm not paying the price that resellers have set.

It was a simple question on how far are we supposed to "trust" them with deposit money that the production pieces will live up to the prototypes before we actually see something in hand. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical if they can actually deliver. Or I guess according to you there is :lol Love your fear tactic though, you should work for them :duff or maybe you already do? 🤔 👀

Last edited:
Still deciding between premium and standard. Im more worried how the rooted hair will look on this than on the joker. Do I have to wet it every time I want to look at the damn figure? lol

Exactly, InArt only needed to respond in this manner rather then staying silent or saying through a post that articulation was present. I hope they do a second video where they have it in hand and show more of the figures details like with Gandalf.
They probably anticipated this sort of response from Hot Toys. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s something else controversial later in the week also. Hot Toys should stay out of social media battles imo, they’re hardly the masters of communication.

Anyone has ever ordered with them? Planning to get another Premium Batman from there whenever it's up on their site so please let me know. Thanks in advance.
P.S. can't go with Kit as I don't have PayPal otherwise he would've been my first choice like you brothers :)
Ordered dozens of figures from KG Hobby over the last five years and never had any problem with them. All figures received well packaged and they're even happy to mark down the price to help avoid customs fees if you ask them.

I really don't think INART much cares about Hot Toys, just the same way I don't think HT really care the same way people think they are fearing INART. Hot Toys has the casual market that has seeped into high-end collectibles, and they do a fine job.

INART is the answer to the question of can there be better? And it's the hardcore collectors who will jump ship and pay more money to get better. Anyone who thinks Hot Toys is doomed or sweating because of INART are incredibly wrong. HT has the stranglehold on the market and the market that will be the biggest for a long time.

It's nice that HT's are being a bit more transparent, but I doubt they're fearful. It's weird seeing people really jump on one or the other. HT is fine for what it is. You don't have to disparage one to feel comfortable in making your choices.

Anyway, we all know JND is best.

:)

Ordered dozens of figures from KG Hobby over the last five years and never had any problem with them. All figures received well packaged and they're even happy to mark down the price to help avoid customs fees if you ask them.
Thanks alot my friend 🤗 this really helped!

It's nice that HT's are being a bit more transparent, but I doubt they're fearful. It's weird seeing people really jump on one or the other. HT is fine for what it is. You don't have to disparage one to feel comfortable in making your choices.

Anyway, we all know JND is best.

:)
But, how am I supposed to prove that my dollie is better than yours and therefore I am better than you if I don't trash talk the other guys?

Thanks alot my friend 🤗 this really helped!
On the other side I've had nothing but problems with them since winter of last year. 2 figures arrived damaged and their customer service is terrible. Taking forever to reply and in the end, I had to buy a spare body from ToyAnxiety to replace the damaged one myself. I stopped using them completely.

OneSixthKit and GianToys is what I stick with. Both with great customer service and shipping included in the price.

Any decent photos of the exclusive computer accessory please?
F6nVOoX.jpg

On the other side I've had nothing but problems with them since winter of last year. 2 figures arrived damaged and their customer service is terrible. Taking forever to reply and in the end, I had to buy a spare body from ToyAnxiety to replace the damaged one myself. I stopped using them completely.

OneSixthKit and GianToys is what I stick with. Both with great customer service and shipping included in the price.

F6nVOoX.jpg

Thanks man. ☺️👍🏻

Thanks brother, but the thing is OSK and GianToys both accept only PayPal. I can't use PayPal until next year (relocating to Germany next year lol 🙂) so have to stick with someone who does accept debit cards. Well I did order my Premium + Bat-Signal from Spec Fiction but pre-ordered "Batman Forever Sonar Batsuit" at KG. So I'm a bit worried now lol

Not sure if the headsculpts/neck will be magnetic like the Joker or not. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back