InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8yy41enlxit61.jpg

The Hot Toys looks very plastic and toylike mainly due to the shiny chest piece, shiny cowl, and the wide eyed expression they gave him just like all their posable eye sculpts.

We don’t really know the InArt has a better expression yet from what I’ve seen. It definitely looks like the crispness and finish across the suit is more consistent and accurate though.

As for the ears they look pretty spot on to me, this comparison shot has them going out of frame.

Attachments

• 178DFCB2-9361-4D19-AC73-A3F8404A3903.jpeg
    178DFCB2-9361-4D19-AC73-A3F8404A3903.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
It’ll be BvS. They mentioned they want to do the BvS Trinity. Gal Gadot WW is also coming
Got Joker and Gandalf on order and excited for Aragorn but the holy trinity is what I'm most excited for despite having the HT's of them. Can't wait to see the Gal sculpt which HT is yet to nail!

The Hot Toys looks very plastic and toylike mainly due to the shiny chest piece, shiny cowl, and the wide eyed expression they gave him just like all their posable eye sculpts.

We don’t really know the InArt has a better expression yet from what I’ve seen. It definitely looks like the crispness and finish across the suit is more consistent and accurate though.

As for the ears they look pretty spot on to me, this comparison shot has them going out of frame.
It's so good I'm definitely going to buy two inart batman's. Such a masterpiece of a figure and film to own only one

I like it the suit seems a lot tighter then the hot toys version granted we are going off of pictures only but im glad i didnt pre order HT.Wonder if HT will do a 1/4 version like they did with bale

Definitely getting those 'man in a suit' vibes from this one. Love it. I'll probably get the Bruce Wayne just to impress my mum with a little figure of Robert Pattinson in regular clothing. (She's a massive Twilight fan...)

Instant PO once this comes out! Can’t wait to have this next to the InArts Dark Knight Joker, I reckon these two designs next to each other will look brilliant!!!!

InArt’s prototype looks better than the Hot Toys prototype, presently. I don’t think we can really fairly surmise how either finished figure will look. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the InArt figure ends up looking better, but personally, I’m not sure I care enough about the Pattinson Batman to pay what the difference in the price is going to be, for the InArt version. I think “The Batman,” was a fantastic movie, but in terms of costume design, I thought the Pattinson bat suit was just okay. For me, I’ll probably stick with the Hot Toys version. What I do hope happens though, is that the competition between the two companies, challenges Hot Toys to release more DC figures. As of late, DC seems to have become the red headed step child of Hot Toys licenses.

InArt’s prototype looks better than the Hot Toys prototype, presently. I don’t think we can really fairly surmise how either finished figure will look. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the InArt figure ends up looking better, but personally, I’m not sure I care enough about the Pattinson Batman to pay what the difference in the price is going to be, for the InArt version. I think “The Batman,” was a fantastic movie, but in terms of costume design, I thought the Pattinson bat suit was just okay. For me, I’ll probably stick with the Hot Toys version. What I do hope happens though, is that the competition between the two companies, challenges Hot Toys to release more DC figures. As of late, DC seems to have become the red headed step child of Hot Toys licenses.
By the time this trilogy if thats what its going to be ends we can be looking at 4 different costumes

Yeah there’s nothing wrong with Hot Toys version but their version will always look more “toyish” in comparison. Like Pennywise, Hot Toys version is still great for the price but Inart’s version is clearly a step up in terms of visual fidelity and accuracy. Hot Toys tends to lean a bit more towards being stylized in some of the aspects of the figure. Proportion, material choices, eye sculpts, etc. They don’t quite take it up a notch when trying to match every single detail and proportion. INART does a much better job at capturing that look of this being a real person in a suit rather than it looking like a 1/6 figure.

Now whether that’s worth the extra price, is up to each collector of course. For me, I like going all out to get the best version available. This kind of stuff has brought back some of that excitement for me in the hobby. You have Hot Toys version, which is still great but then you also have a more premium option from Inart. A version that is just that much closer to the real thing. A one and done type of figure.

Having this type of option and competition has been great. Nothing wrong with comparing the two but calling the Hot Toys version “bad” is just weird. Their version and offering will still be great as usual for the price they offer it at, which will be cheaper than Inarts.

I sold a lot of Hot Toys figures in the last month and probably i'll sell almost the rest. I will keep some statues and some inart. That's my new collection evolution.

Back