InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy ppl are excited for it and looking forward to seeing the end result myself. But I still won’t buy it just b/c it looks good. I’ve watched the movie twice and haven’t had any desire to watch it again unlike other Batman universe movies. Even with all the 3rd Party figures and custom offerings, I still felt meh about actually owning a figure of this version of the Joker.

The soundtrack, on the other hand, I’ve listened to multiple times.

so gandalf & batman release date is Q2 2023 right? hopefully we can get pic updates from inart especially close up shots on bruce wayne headsculpt because I believe many collectors hope they improve it

so gandalf & batman release date is Q2 2023 right? hopefully we can get pic updates from inart especially close up shots on bruce wayne headsculpt because I believe many collectors hope they improve it
I'm confident that unless it looks really good they won't release it. From all the interviews with behind the scenes info that I have gathered, Viper is super hands on with QC of the production samples and is not an easily pleased person. So that's good...for us lol

I can imagine them doing Joker 2019 the same as Batman and bruce wayne. The same options for sculpted or rooted hair and a two pack. It might be Joker and Arthur(normal clothes). But anyone wants Clown Arthur that you can switch out the sculpt to a bloody angry one from the subway scene and another with his clown wig?

If they don't do Murray show Joker and Bathroom scene Joker I'll eat my hat. Or Staircase Joker/bathroom scene Joker.

I saw this film 6 times in the cinema then once with a live orchestra in London and twice at home. Tonnes of rewatchability and entertaining, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

I can imagine them doing Joker 2019 the same as Batman and bruce wayne. The same options for sculpted or rooted hair and a two pack. It might be Joker and Arthur(normal clothes). But anyone wants Clown Arthur that you can switch out the sculpt to a bloody angry one from the subway scene and another with his clown wig?
If this has to be a Tier 1, $1K minimum release, I don’t expect any single figure options and probably not even a sculpted choice. They’ve got to go as all out as possible.

If this has to be a Tier 1, $1K minimum release, I don’t expect any single figure options and probably not even a sculpted choice. They’ve got to go as all out as possible.
I doubt they'll stop including those options as it's to also let people who want a figure but don't want to spend $500 for the rooted get one. Plus their sculpted options have been amazing so far. The only two who stayed rooted exclusively is Gandalf and Pennywise. But that really will depend on them when they release that Joker. Me personally I will be ok with just Joker in his suit with rooted hair.

I see everyone talking about how mad that the Joaquin Joker is set a 1K but no one is talking about how it is meant to be "limited". So probably expect a custom figure/artist edition, numbered type of figure when it releases. And who knows what the limit on the thing is? We might not even be able to get our hands on it if we wanted to lol

And John even mentioned how they're still figuring it out if it's gonna be limited or a 2-pack, we'll see I guess. But I'm willing to drop that kind of money if the quality they offers maintain/gets better
mark me interested, more phoenix joker for me. very intrigued with what they might offer. hopefully by the time the figure is announced, they fixed and updated their eye decals. I'm really interesting to see what they can offer us, assuming it'll be a 2 figure release to pad out the price tag unless they're giving us multiple expressions but preferably id hope for a regular arthur fleck and joker as a two pack. they're simple in design and easy to do but the design must be right and correct to justify the price. lots of customs get it close, but not good enough IMO. only recently iris set has made it look really promising, no clue where toribox set is. ropa set has wrong buttons and most likely wrong line socks. (yes, socks.)

limited release will only make it more appealing for collectors who are interested in the movie, only if the quality reflects the price tag

I doubt they'll stop including those options as it's to also let people who want a figure but don't want to spend $500 for the rooted get one. Plus their sculpted options have been amazing so far. The only two who stayed rooted exclusively is Gandalf and Pennywise. But that really will depend on them when they release that Joker. Me personally I will be ok with just Joker in his suit with rooted hair.
I dunno. That's the whole unique licensing issue we've been discussing with this specific character.

Seeing as what we've been hearing is that InArt have to make Phoenix Joker cost at least $1000 in order to make him at all. I doubt they're allowed to divvy up whatever double figure set they opt for to sell cheaper, sculpted individual versions.

$1000 is the minimum point of entry as far as we know so expecting to get a Phoenix Joker cheaper than that at the moment is going against what we've been told by InArt themselves. Of course, their communications arent always the clearest.

Back