InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about letā€™s do a fresh start because clearly weā€™re still talking about the šŸ‘ƒšŸ’€. Didnā€™t know it was this difficult.

Just taking time to appreciate inarts painting skills of putting weathering on their figures. That is something many companies miss these days Iā€™m glad they put that attention to detail.
I agree. The paintwork is stellar. Realllllly hoping theyā€™re able to replicate that stubble on the final product.

I actually was thinking about if InArt is making a new type body for this figure (all of their figures actually) to have not only the proper physique but better range of movement. That's one of the annoying things about HT it's they use the same bodies for all their figures only with different leg extensions, padding and stuff to make them fit the characters.

I agree. The paintwork is stellar. Realllllly hoping theyā€™re able to replicate that stubble on the final product.
I think thatā€™s very likely, itā€™s probably part of the sculpt. Fingers crossed the rooted hair is consistent because thatā€™s so difficult to do.

I actually was thinking about if InArt is making a new type body for this figure (all of their figures actually) to have not only the proper physique but better range of movement. That's one of the annoying things about HT it's they use the same bodies for all their figures only with different leg extensions, padding and stuff to make them fit the characters.
Thatā€™s really a good point, HT body def feels like they use similar bodies among many figures. I do kinda hope they go for bigger arms, but itā€™s still a pretty good body.

When I think of articulation I remember Justinā€™s collection of the custom the Batman 1:6. His legs were not that articulated. With this quality of pants Iā€™ll be very surprised if it can go more than that range.

I honestly think thatā€™s why Iā€™d like to see them tackle female characters like Wonder Woman and Selina. This hobby and its focus can seem a little one sided from time to time because I feel like the female characterā€™s treatment is always bordering on fetishy. Super soft, doll like features on the head sculpts (along with the tacky Barbie rooting) the bodies have wonky proportions that often donā€™t reflect those of the actress at all and are exaggerated to the point of cheesecake.

Anybody can make a halfway decent Batman. Make a Catwoman that looks like the real deal and youā€™ll start to have my respect.

Everyone in this forum is talking about the ā€œnoseā€ issue, and itā€™s been going on for a long time. We already messaged them about the cowl texture and nose suggestion so itā€™s passed that now.

Itā€™s now just jokes and memes. If anyone has anything interesting to talk about towards this figure feel free to do so. I try to shift the conversation such as how the shoulder pads vary every picture and get called ā€œnon sense.ā€ So.. what do yā€™all wanna talk about?

Agreeā€¦.the past 15 pages scrolling through ā€œ noseā€ conversation and memes has become a little ā€œblahā€ā€¦
So excited about this figure i might check back in on the Thread once we actually get a product release so we can all discuss the figureā€¦

Then why did you end talking about the nose in a qoute mimicking the riddler you clearly still want to bring it up over and over. You got upset because I said you only criticized hot toys which is true. I didn't even say your name yet you think I'm talking about you.

I think only 3 people have reached out including mem I hope that's enough at least 3 people on this forum that have said they have.There could be people on Facebook who noticed and said something.

Again; please stop using your own moronic assumptions as ā€˜truthā€™. šŸ˜‚

Actually I decided to keep responding to you because you said ā€˜I was behaving like an assā€™ when I was merely disagreeing with you.

Youā€™d think, by now and the discourse from multiple members here, youā€™d get the memo and stop dragging all this up.

Donā€™t play coy either; I was the only person to tag mods so of course you were speaking about me. Be responsible.

@Darth Snoopy @Asta again calling on you for help, personally as tired of being laid into (with utter BS) and moreover AGAIN for the good of the thread. Thanks.

After careful consideration, and warnings from both Snoopy and myself about the travel of discussion and argument in this thread (which were unheeded), I decided to remove the source of the problem.

Hopefully you can all return to a reasonable discussion of the figure, without belabouring the same point over and over again for page after page.

After careful consideration, and warnings from both Snoopy and myself about the travel of discussion and argument in this thread (which were unheeded), I decided to remove the source of the problem.

Hopefully you can all return to a reasonable discussion of the figure, without belabouring the same point over and over again for page after page.

Thank you @Asta !

Iā€™m dying to have the InArt Joker and Batman together already, the Lee Bermejo comics are such a tease of whatā€™s to come for these two to be posed up next to each other šŸ˜

Attachments

• FD011D09-3666-4965-BD1D-3B5CF8AD5CBB.jpeg
    FD011D09-3666-4965-BD1D-3B5CF8AD5CBB.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 47AD9792-B3B8-47CF-8846-320339BA5540.jpeg
    47AD9792-B3B8-47CF-8846-320339BA5540.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • B3A522C5-7246-462F-8463-F15CBDDBC324.jpeg
    B3A522C5-7246-462F-8463-F15CBDDBC324.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2A1D1C3D-DB16-4B81-8F32-84EB65FA7A72.jpeg
    2A1D1C3D-DB16-4B81-8F32-84EB65FA7A72.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0

He was warned yet chose to ignore the warning.

To paraphrase Blade; "Some fartknocker's are always trying to ice skate uphill."

They said each figure will have its own uniquely designed body.

Iā€™m dying to have the InArt Joker and Batman together already, the Lee Bermejo comics are such a tease of whatā€™s to come for these two to be posed up next to each other šŸ˜
This! I mentioned this on the HT Batman thread before InArt revealed theirs. Had ledger's Joker been from The Batman's world it would match perfectly because both scream Lee Bermejo!!! Definitely my plan while waiting on InArt's Bale Batman to be revealed.

Iā€™d like to see them tackle female characters like Wonder Woman and Selina. This hobby and its focus can seem a little one sided from time to time because I feel like the female characterā€™s treatment is always bordering on fetishy. Super soft, doll like features on the head sculpts (along with the tacky Barbie rooting) the bodies have wonky proportions that often donā€™t reflect those of the actress at all and are exaggerated to the point of cheesecake.

This! I'm so tired of the HT tiny schoolgirl body they use.

As mentioned before, it's why I'm most curious about InArt's Daenerys. I really hope they can pull this off.

Back