InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This! I'm so tired of the HT tiny schoolgirl body they use.

As mentioned before, it's why I'm most curious about InArt's Daenerys. I really hope they can pull this off.
Ironically she actually has a schoolgirl body. Lol so if InArt makes the correct height, and body type, and it's the same as HT's female characters don't get upset they are being accurate to the actress. 😂

Ironically she actually has a schoolgirl body. Lol so if InArt makes the correct height, and body type, and it's the same as HT's female characters don't get upset they are being accurate to the actress. 😂

She's a little fuller and rounder than those schoolgirl bodies, but she is petite.

Still, you bring up a good point -- I'd like to see her in a schoolgirl outfit.

She's a little fuller and rounder than those schoolgirl bodies, but she is petite.

Still, you bring up a good point -- I'd like to see her in a schoolgirl outfit.
Your right about that she is "thicker" (cough) so I hope InArt can get that important feature correct. 🤣

Details are important. ;)

I suppose it depends what they dress her in. I'm guessing one of the later leather or fur outfits -- just seems easier to do. The Esos variants were all very flowy and showed more skin which could be a problem for exposed joints, painting, etc.

41FC32F1-6701-4A5E-A838-D107A2401876.jpeg

Wow, this last page has truly marked an end of an era.

We'll talk about this thread fondly in the future, I'm sure. When 1/6 Inart get dentures and someone's molar is askew.

Anywho, any word on if a video will be made for this like they did with Gandalf?

Yeah, I thought there was a video incoming. Has anyone heard more about the behind the scenes production video? I've been waiting for the video to try and finalize my order decision. Still torn on sculpted vs rooted.

Wow, this last page has truly marked an end of an era.

We'll talk about this thread fondly in the future, I'm sure. When 1/6 Inart get dentures and someone's molar is askew.

Anywho, any word on if a video will be made for this like they did with Gandalf?
That would be amazing to see it in hand. Hopefully when they finalize the figure for production they will release it.

6s8fov.gif

Oh and if you want to talk about a future catwoman figure body do it in the appropriate thread, please.
This is the only thread for InArt’s The Batman stuff, though? I don’t see the harm in talking about future releases or wants to display with Batman, so long as we aren’t veering into “let’s all talk about Zoe Kravitz’s assets” territory,

Personally, I feel like with consideration of cost, if they’re charging what they’re charging for these things, every character should have a unique body. Pattinson and John Cena are neither the same height nor build, so, neither should their overpriced action figures. Same goes with women. Whether it’s Zendaya in Dune, Gadot as Wonder Woman, or Kravitz and Hathaway as their own respective Catwomen, I feel like it would improve by leaps and bounds if they remained consistent.

Their Pattinson, Ledger, and Pennywise all look distinctly like their characters and I’d like to see that continue.

That Pennywise body is particularly impressive. It’s captured the actor’s unique gangly body so well, and the way he manipulates his body as Pennywise. The body movements are one of the things that make Skarsgard so good in the role, and differentiate him from Tim Curry. That right there is worth the upgrade on the Hot Toys version.

This is the only thread for InArt’s The Batman stuff, though? I don’t see the harm in talking about future releases or wants to display with Batman, so long as we aren’t veering into “let’s all talk about Zoe Kravitz’s assets” territory,
Then I suggest creating a new thread regarding what collectors would like to see InArt make pertaining to female DC heroes/villains.

It's been done before in other forums with other properties e.g. NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figures...?, NEXT Hot Toys Star Wars Figures...?, Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next? etc.

Problem solved.

Back