InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd make sense for them to do it since WB is their sole licensor that we know of right now. But to be honest, I don't think there's much motion in the world of HP merch any more.
Yeah, WB being their primary partner at this point is why I think it's likely they have something cooking. Now, as for how big of a license it'd really be, I honestly don't know. HP is still a big enough name, but I think it comes down to whether people would be lining up to pay 300$ for people in relatively normal clothes. I said before that I never managed to get sucked into the universe despite liking wizards/sorcerers, and a reason why is because the aesthetics weren't grandiose enough for me. Doctor Strange looks like a Sorcerer. HP is a kid in jeans. So even if the brand is still around, I don't know if its fans will be ready to drop the cash on many characters. If something like the Matrix isn't an evergreen property, with its guns and outfits and everything, is HP? I think the latter does better in merch of a different nature; replicas, dress-up, videogames and Lego sets. Things that give the illusion that you're sucked into the Wizarding World. Figures of the main characters... I don't know. But then again I never looked into it so I may be speaking nonsense.

Dayum InArt / QS really putting Hot Toys to shame here in so many ways.

* International show calendar
* Headsculpt preview asking for feedback on FB
* Simply better sculpt than the 2022 Joey Tribbiani from Friends Hot Toys sculpt.

8C7FB641-3BF7-4815-B47B-AB827686813F.jpeg

ED73EB3D-AF79-41BB-952E-ED01851F03A3.jpeg

IMG_20220402_132814.jpg

How many times do these photos need to be reposted....?
That queen studios sculpt photo is out there... It can't be altered with. It doesn't have water marks, or photoshop, or filters. And it absolutely will not stop being posted, ever, until you are convinced it’s better than hot toys!

JND studios

No body does it better.

Nothing in collecting can tough JND for characters and Jazz Inc for vehicles…really big vehicles lol

Your wallet will scream with both companies.

You will pay….BIG TIME LOL
Oh OK, they did the amazing Mera and Selina Kyle statues. Way out of my price range lol. Are they strictly 1/3 statues? No 1/6 figures?

I'm quite familiar with Jazzinc. I've got the BvS Batmobile and Iron Scavenger (SMHC Vulture), plus Rey's speeder should arrive this summer. Jazzinc isn't nearly as "wallet scream inducing" as JND would be. Heck, Rey's speeder was 1/3 what Wor-Gar spent on his deluxe In-Art Jokers. :lol

Oh OK, they did the amazing Mera and Selina Kyle statues. Way out of my price range lol. Are they strictly 1/3 statues? No 1/6 figures?

I'm quite familiar with Jazzinc. I've got the BvS Batmobile and Iron Scavenger (SMHC Vulture), plus Rey's speeder should arrive this summer. Jazzinc isn't nearly as "wallet scream inducing" as JND would be. Heck, Rey's speeder was 1/3 what Wor-Gar spent on his deluxe In-Art Jokers. :lol
That’s right I forgot you own some of those jazz inc masterpieces…I hate you lol

JND also made Harley, Joker and WW holy crap their WW hnnng….amazing!

If JND finally gets around to 1/6 it will cost HT Hulkbuster prices lol

That’s right I forgot you own some of those jazz inc masterpieces…I hate you lol

JND also made Harley, Joker and WW holy crap their WW hnnng….amazing!

If JND finally gets around to 1/6 it will cost HT Hulkbuster prices lol
:lol

If (when?) I order the Jazzinc The Batman Batmobile I'll be sure to let you know lol...

Damn, the JND WW & Selina statues look amazing. Now that's what rooted hair should look like.

Rey's speeder was 1/3 what Wor-Gar spent on his deluxe In-Art Jokers. :lol

And Iron Scavengers was one half. I know, I know...

If (when?) I order the Jazzinc The Batman Batmobile I'll be sure to let you know lol...

You are NOT getting The Batman car? Seriously? I suppose you are NOT getting the '89 Batwing either? Some fan...

And Iron Scavengers was one half. I know, I know...

You are NOT getting The Batman car? Seriously? I suppose you are NOT getting the '89 Batwing either? Some fan...
Definitely not getting the Batwing lol. I really want the new Batmobile, but I probably won't be in a position to commit to an order until later in the summer. Hopefully Joost gets enough orders before that so it's a go and he doesn't scrap the project (assuming he does indeed put it up for order sometime this month).

Aren't both Queen and Hot Toys also offering a Batmobile from The Batman?

Going to be very interesting as all three are licensed...
Yes it’ll be quite interesting. Something tells me we’ll have 3 distinct price points if they all make the car. Even so, Jazzinc is a known quantity in terms of communication, customer service and quality, plus their payment plans are quite flexible. I can’t see HT matching them in terms of bang for your buck. And QS has no track record when it comes to making vehicles, so even if their prototype looks great I’d have less confidence in their delivering a car on par with Joost’s come production time.

Back