[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say ask about Harry first since he just finished two A+ Eastwood sculpts! Plus Denny wants to ask Rainman first about the other 2.

No offense, but it seems like there is a lot more support here for the GBU guys than for Harry.

I do think TDA has a point, though. They already have a great base Eastwood sculpt.

I could try. The only thing I don't know about is what to ask about first. Angel Eyes, or Tuco?

I'd say Tuco but either will surfice :D

Comic is depressing. I haven't watched season 3 yet, but I kinda don't want to if it follows the comic *sobs in the corner*

It could be a tough show to watch. The harsh surprises have a way of taking a lil' piece of your heart :monkey2

Last edited:
You accidentally put your reply inside the quote (or was that intentional). It confused me there for a second.:lol

I think Tuco was my favourite out of the 3. OK Blondie was ultimate cool, Angel eyes was such a bad mofo but Tuco was funny as hell. I really dig the sombrero he wore too.

eli-wallach-good-bad-ugly-2.jpg

Some of my lame pics from Famcon. Check out the Famcon thread for more if interested including links to my YouTube coverage.
DSC_0166_zps79cc8f3c.jpg

DSC_0168_zps3fcc7405.jpg

IMG_8327_zps2c905588.jpg

Hmmm... Se A Kim doing some studying for something ahead...?

Those are a few of many awesome shots. Thanks for all that good coverage Marlo!

Clearly not. You left out Harry.:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1gNwQftsM[/ame]

I think Tuco was my favourite out of the 3. OK Blondie was ultimate cool, Angel eyes was such a bad mofo but Tuco was funny as hell. I really dig the sombrero he wore too.

eli-wallach-good-bad-ugly-2.jpg

The bandito stole the show!!! I needs me some Bandito PRONTO!!!

So, is that 3 for Tuco, then?

From here it looks like 15 are in to complete the line :banana

Some of my lame pics from Famcon. Check out the Famcon thread for more if interested including links to my YouTube coverage.
DSC_0166_zps79cc8f3c.jpg

DSC_0168_zps3fcc7405.jpg

IMG_8327_zps2c905588.jpg

Hmmm... Se A Kim doing some studying for something ahead...?

Marlo, you are THE MAN! Thank you so much for grabbing a pic of the regular head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA1gNwQftsM

The bandito stole the show!!! I needs me some Bandito PRONTO!!!

From here it looks like 15 are in to complete the line :banana

15 to complete the line, yes, but that doesn't settle up for Tuco. I count 3, thus far. Personally, my vote is for Harry, and, if I could get any project going, it'd be that one. We need some people with connections. :lol I've requested Trevor as a friend on Facebook so that I could have some way of contacting he and Denny. I want to see the rest of this line, though, and I'd be happy to help in getting them going with whatever you want (I'm going to assume that PopCultKid is going to be the man in charge of these two).

You got it, Pop! So glad to have met ya and Dani! You guys are the coolest and she was such a trip! Loved hearing all of your stories too..! Magnus will be uploading something else on YouTube from "that night" shortly, so stay tuned!

Marlo, you are THE MAN! Thank you so much for grabbing a pic of the regular head.

15 to complete the line, yes, but that doesn't settle up for Tuco. I count 3, thus far. Personally, my vote is for Harry, and, if I could get any project going, it'd be that one. We need some people with connections. :lol I've requested Trevor as a friend on Facebook so that I could have some way of contacting he and Denny. I want to see the rest of this line, though, and I'd be happy to help in getting them going with whatever you want (I'm going to assume that PopCultKid is going to be the man in charge of these two).

Sorry the pic wasn't much clearer! I'm also surprised not as many pics were taken of the regular head. I know I was incredibly distracted at the show. Also, the head was positioned in the display in such a way it was kinda hard to zero in on it with the camera for a good pic with all the glaring, etc. I tired!

I'd be happy to help as I feel I have a pretty good eye for detail but I wouldn't call myself a GBU connoisseur by any means. Actually I'm pretty much a GBU noob. Marf and Army pretty much turned me on to it and I only watched it for the first time like 4 months ago (I've watched it 4 times since but that's another story :lol).

I'm new to it but that doesn't dilute my love for it. Once I got thru it the first time it completely sucked me in. Tuco is classic and is now one of my fave movie characters ever.

I know that this has a lot of support and I'd happily play point man if Denny needs the hawk eye for the fine details :wink1:.

I'm sure first and foremost he'd like to see a bit more support. 15 is good but it takes 50 (-/+). If a few more guys chime in with their interest I can start to compile a list....

You got it, Pop! So glad to have met ya and Dani! You guys are the coolest and she was such a trip! Loved hearing all of your stories too..! Magnus will be uploading something else on YouTube from "that night" shortly, so stay tuned!

Sorry the pic wasn't much clearer! I'm also surprised not as many pics were taken of the regular head. I know I was incredibly distracted at the show. Also, the head was positioned in the display in such a way it was kinda hard to zero in on it with the camera for a good pic with all the glaring, etc. I tired!

It was a awesome hangin' with you too dude! Mag is throwing up video???? Ot-oh... I wish he got my stamp of approval first :lol

That reg head was truly in the shi_tiest place to catch it well on camera or video. Just the position it was in and how the light was reflecting off of the acrylic, you just couldn't get a crisp shot. With all of the good equipment floating around that weekend I haven't seen one proper shot yet.

I did see you Michonne shot though and that hands down was the best rep. of what she looked like in person I've seen so far :clap

Are you counting me for Tuco and Angel Eyes? Eli Wallach is a fabulous actor and although Tuco is a supporting character, he definitely stole the show and is Wallach's most remembered role.

It was a awesome hangin' with you too dude! Mag is throwing up video???? Ot-oh... I wish he got my stamp of approval first :lol

That reg head was truly in the shi_tiest place to catch it well on camera or video. Just the position it was in and how the light was reflecting off of the acrylic, you just couldn't get a crisp shot. With all of the good equipment floating around that weekend I haven't seen one proper shot yet.

I did see you Michonne shot though and that hands down was the best rep. of what she looked like in person I've seen so far :clap

You'd think, with a piece like this, they would've made it a point to have it front and center.

Back