Hurricane Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, etc. Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Cool! :monkey5

I've mentioned this before but you guys have NO idea how cool these lamps will look at night. I tested a similar light on the display and everything looks different, how the light casts against the Marines Armor and looks projected onto the Warrior. It is a halogen type effect and really pops the display. Looks very much like an actual live night still of the Marines in SL3. Anyway, can't wait to get my stuff back from Glenn and take some shots.

Hey hurricane, would it be possible for you to do LED red tri-targeters for the masks of Hot Toys Predators?
alienvspredator2dm3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he did one for DekaDave. I saw a picture.

Do you have the picture? I'm really interested in having the one I'm currently making payments for(Thanks again, GB!) have a light-up tri-targeter, probably makes an already-cool figure look even better!:D

I feel fortunate that the Land of 'Cane is just over the border in England, or is he in Scotland? Sending stuff to the otherside of the world can be a pain in the backside sometimes.

Looking forwrd to seeing some pics from you guys when you get your lamps back.

I feel fortunate that the Land of 'Cane is just over the border in England, or is he in Scotland? Sending stuff to the otherside of the world can be a pain in the backside sometimes.

Looking forwrd to seeing some pics from you guys when you get your lamps back.

scotland????????oh hell, oh no oh no no no no no..........very very south of there,about 300 odd miles,we dont eat haggis or wear skirts.....

Wor-gors are here are there any more due this way? Was space for 15 more lamps,5 are here.....:confused:

pjam has been 'CANED!
Can't wait, 5 lamps and a Tracker should be shipping this way tomorrow!

Wor-gors are here are there any more due this way? Was space for 15 more lamps,5 are here.....:confused:

Glenn, I know Indy was sending his... maybe PM him for details. :D

Me, Me! I'm the 'other' Freak! :rock

5 lamps and 3 trackers on the way! :chew

So Hurricane where exactly are you?
I'm a fellow Limey... I don't expect a street and post code, just a rough geographical description, i.e Manchester.
Might have to get a shoulderlamp and tracker for my Hicks + lamp for Vasquez if the price isn't too dissuasive.
Cheers!

I enquired about a few convertions but your inbox filled up again so I couldnt PM you again to get your details to pay and send stuff out. Any word on the helmet mod??

first sets will be with their owners soon now, sorry for the hold up but our posties have been throwing their toys outta their prams

Back