Hurricane Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, etc. Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This display is pretty tiny -- smaller than your pinky nail -- so I wouldn't want to get it cluttered up too much.

My humble recommendation: 2 rings lower on the display, and some alien "groupings" up top.

That works for me and Hudson. Thanks WG!

Can you do that for me Glenn? :D

Last edited:
"Signals" meaning the sonar pings... or the alien blips???

I'd be interested in getting some "blips" of groupings of aliens approaching. Is that possible?

by signals,i meant the 'blips' of approaching aliens.....

Well crap! By that do you guys want the "Big F'n Signal" with about 50 blips as they approach Medlab or just one or two as they search the complex? The BFS may be too much. I'd almost trust Cane to use his best judgment here what he thinks would work the best.

Well crap! By that do you guys want the "Big F'n Signal" with about 50 blips as they approach Medlab or just one or two as they search the complex? The BFS may be too much. I'd almost trust Cane to use his best judgment here what he thinks would work the best.

agreed dave. :D

I still think a couple small groupings will show up better than a huge mass-attack blob that will get lost at that scale.

Best to see what Hurricane comes up with as an example and then decide. At this size, it must be really tricky not to clutter the frame.

Yes, what's most important is the actual tracker display screen with rings bleeping... that clearly defines the tracker. The signals or clusters should be a few to keep the display screen "open". Otherwise you have blobs with lines across. What we/I want is a couple to three signal clusters across the top 1/3 of the display.

I know I know, said it before, hogging the thread. But I just tested a lighter with a light function feature with my Marines. I pointed this light which is very similar in size and brightness to the lamp lights between them, around them, onto the Warrior, etc. and seriously this display at night WILL look so mesmerizing, just like an Aliens SL3 live still set shot. It will be amazing to see these guys with lamps lit at night all 'Caned up.

And just to think, it will become a reality so soon.

the prototype tracker screen ahd two small groups of 'blips' towrads the top of its screen,maybe hard to see on the wee movie back along...

Motion Tracker Proto Reposted...

F@#KIN' AWESOME!!! :google :rock

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="https://i33.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/hurricane1002/HPIM0278.flv"></embed>

Looks amazing. I want mine just like this proto Glenn but with 3 signals or groupings staggered a bit above the top ring curve.

but again, I'll leave it to you Mate.

Last edited:
rheinhardts 5 lamps done,tracker too by the end of play today,just prepped Daves,and prepping Pjams.Will be time to take on more soon,mid week would be a good time to ship to me....if some sort of list could be compiled :eek:

Reiny has been 'Caned!

Congrats Reiny and thanks for the update Mate!!

Second wavers, first in the queue, first stuff back!

rheinhardts 5 lamps done,tracker too by the end of play today,just prepped Daves,and prepping Pjams.Will be time to take on more soon,mid week would be a good time to ship to me....if some sort of list could be compiled :eek:

yeah!!!! woohoo!!!! you have made my YEAR!!!!

congrats Dave and Paul!

and Cane, you're the ultimate BADASS!!!

That's ME!!! 5 lamps and 3 trackers will be shipping out mid-week! :chew

Back