Hurricane Shoulder Lamp, Motion Tracker, etc. Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monday the first two lots go out ......trying to create the digi readout on the rifle now......

and me too!! woohoo!!!!

Yep, mine went out last Monday. I can NOT wait to light my guys up. Just a few days from now!

I'll post shots here and I may even try to do a short video and provide a link here if I can swing it with photobucket.

That's cool pjam! I would really love to see more pictures and even some video of the working shoulder lamps from Hurricane on this board. I know I'll eventually get them from him someday. I look forward to your post! :D

pjam has officially been 'Caned!

Hurricane's stuff just arrived! 5 lamps, 1 MT! The lamps are bright white. The MT interval blips are fast (less than a half second?) really well done! Kudos to Hurricane, the man is a genius, Can't wait to get my guys lit.

Should have pics coming in the next few days, need to weather the lamps and MT, maybe a short vid too!

Here's one out of the box...

DSC07736.jpg

Hurricane Light Up Lamps and Motion Tracker Pics...

Bear with me as they load, there will be 12 Pics...

DSC07822.jpg

DSC07758.jpg

DSC07799.jpg

DSC07839.jpg

DSC07774.jpg

DSC07743.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME!!!

Bravo Hurricane!!!

:chew

Bravo indeed. These pics are just a warm up guys, more to come!

Reiny, I'll let you take it from here Bro.

Btw, there is no blue tint in the lamps, they show that way in the pics but are a nice clean white light.

WOW! I have GOT to get me some of these lamps from Hurricane! :monkey5

Thanks for the clarification pjam. I was wondering if the lights were blue in real life, or white. Now I know. I hope to get a set of working lamps for my marines someday soon...and at least one working motion tracker for my Hudson! :D

Last edited:
amazing pics Paul!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to load some pics of mine this week too (once I get them). Pretty busy this week, so if not this week, next week FOR SURE.

Damn P, you seriously got 'Caned!!! :)

Those pics are awesome, extremely cool and very atmospheric. Im sure the lamps look even better in person and in low light conditions, they must really make your display come to life. I look forward to seeing a video of these guys all lit up when you get the chance too.

Damn P, you seriously got 'Caned!!! :)

Those pics are awesome, extremely cool and very atmospheric. Im sure the lamps look even better in person and in low light conditions, they must really make your display come to life. I look forward to seeing a video of these guys all lit up when you get the chance too.

Thanks Guys, they are definitely worth having, believe me. I can flip all of the lamps on in a few seconds thanks to Hurricane's easy placement of the switches. The MT is a bit tougher switching off... but not difficult at all.

The lamp lights are bright but not too bright and can cast light quite a ways, I still haven't tried different pose options and display options but more pics will be coming, and some with the Warrior.

Sten, I tried a test video last night and I think I should be able to post one soon, as long as photobucket takes it.

This might be the first time I left a comment in this thread, but read a bunch of it.After seeing these pics I had to leave a comment.

pjam, your Alien collection is seriously cool!! :google

I'm torn between being envious or jealous or possibly a little bit of both....:rock

This might be the first time I left a comment in this thread, but read a bunch of it.After seeing these pics I had to leave a comment.

pjam, your Alien collection is seriously cool!! :google

I'm torn between being envious or jealous or possibly a little bit of both....:rock

:lol Well, orbitingx, if that's what it takes to evoke a comment here, well worth it my friend.

Now, I have a couple Videos coming up. Check them out!

Back