HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus... we're all gonna die!

:D

This should have ended in about 10 mins. Come on, you Zombie guys, give it up.

It is Sideshow's servers. They seriously need to reorganize. I mean, this should have been a PPO or at least a TBD edition.

Putting the Pred up on the same night didn't help any either.

I ordered the exclusive. I'm not crazy about the price, but this will be the only HT Predator figure I'll own.

How'd you get in?

I'm ordering Pred elsewhere anyway, so I don't really care, I just want to see pics.

BTW, Batty, you see the new Deckard being built?

Just slowly struggling through. I consider my self very lucky. Not having as much luck on the Pred, but since it is basically a TBD I'm not worried.

The annoying thing is that it's 2am in Europe when the new things go up, we have to stay up late to get the good stuff!

Half the Pred freaks here have already preordered elsewhere.

Indeed, I'm one of those and won't pay high shipping charges to EU and ridiculous VAT taxes to order the exclusive directly from SS - and that only for a mask that I may not even use since I prefer my Predator with his mandibles opened.

me gots an exclusive too :D
pre-ordered today since the site was not so overloaded. was sure they r not going to run out of them so fast.

Damn, lot of you were freaking last night. Patience is a virtue as they say. And I just happened upon the site today and noticed it was up. No lag, no stalling and ordered my EX version.

Back