HPC toys second project 'Jail Hero"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpctoys

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
The second project "Jail Hero" is limited 500 pieces worldwide.
The accessories includes:
(1)Newly sculpted head
(2)Narrow shoulder muscle PVC & ABS body
(3)Four Extra hands (6 hands in Total)
(4)A black pistol
(5)A blue prison shirt
(6)A pair of blue jeans
(7)A white tank top
(8)A white bunny
(9)A pair of black leather shoes
(10) A movie like background attached with the figure box.
* Silver box is not included
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at anytime. Thank you and wish you all have a great day

www.facebook.com/hpctoys

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Yeah I ordered one directly from them about a week ago. I'm pretty excited about this. Variety is always a good thing for the consumer.

Yeah I ordered one directly from them about a week ago. I'm pretty excited about this. Variety is always a good thing for the consumer.

definitely don't need anymore iron men! this looks awesome to me think HPC should turn their hand to FACE/OFF next.

definitely don't need anymore iron men! this looks awesome to me think HPC should turn their hand to FACE/OFF next.

Hell yes! Travolta would be awesome.
I have a hige list of 90's movie figures I'd love to see. Chris Farley and Adam Sandlet being 2. I'd take the Lone Rangers from Airheads, Tommy Boy, Sandlet and Wayans from Bulletproof, Samuel L Jackson from Die Hard, Sheen and Estavez from Men at Work, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence from Bad Boys, and an 80's figure of Bruce Willis from Die Hard. Oh, and my biggest want of all time, Rick Moranis as Lord Helmet from Spaceballs!

I have a hige list of 90's movie figures I'd love to see. Chris Farley and Adam Sandlet being 2. I'd take the Lone Rangers from Airheads, Tommy Boy, Sandlet and Wayans from Bulletproof, Samuel L Jackson from Die Hard, Sheen and Estavez from Men at Work, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence from Bad Boys, and an 80's figure of Bruce Willis from Die Hard. Oh, and my biggest want of all time, Rick Moranis as Lord Helmet from Spaceballs!

BAD BOYS!!!! GOOD IDEA.:hi5:

Thank you for your support. When you have spare time please share your thoughs or pics on our fans page when you receive the figure.

Wow that's a long list you got there, we will see what we can do. Bad Boys sounds pretty good.

Great figure, if you do a faceoff set I'd be interested.

Chris Farley, David spade and Adam sander would be instant buys for me. Would love to see more comedy based figures as that's where my collecting interest lie right now.

There were two lord helmets offered up this year, did you pick one up? I have Spenser's and I love it.

Back