1/6 Premier Toys - The Marauder (Mad Max 2 Wez)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need to add the bolt on the ear— where does one source such an item?
This is the thing you need. You might have a few spare nuts and bolts left over
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1231527803...sSiNcieVM7RAAKbiaMHjvgUrqg==|tkp:BFBMpLr5iYFjWorks really well
dYZtW6N.jpg
Ng3qqKP.jpg

Last edited:
Short version?
Cut off the old hair and glue on the new :lol
That's basically it ;)

I bought some mohair. My sister is a hair dresser so I asked her to dye it the right colors for me. At first I thought it would be best to dye the hair after it was glued to the head but we decided against it. It was easier that way.
I cut off the old plastic hair entirely. It was like a barbie doll head with many little strands so I had to pull out the rest with some tweezers. But even that way I couldn't get rid of everything so I used a lighter and burned the rest down to the head - be very careful with that - and cut off the remainders with a sharp blade. Cut it all away and then carefully glue on the new hair bit by bit. I let it dry for a day and then cut the hair a bit - looking at the pictures I could have cut them a little shorter even... but oh well... - and then styled it with some water and some hair gel.
Oh, and I wrapped the head (face area) in plastic wrap to protect it during the process.
nah man great job!

Poor little Wez got neglected for a while... Lord Humungus send him to the time out corner of the wasteland. But now he's finally back and managed to get an appointment with his hair stylist. :lol
Not quite perfect... but a lot better than before I think...
What do you guys say?

View attachment 675395

View attachment 675396

View attachment 675397

View attachment 675398

View attachment 675399

View attachment 675400

View attachment 675401

View attachment 675402

View attachment 675403

View attachment 675404

Show off!

Looks f-ing GREAT, man!

This is the thing you need. You might have a few spare nuts and bolts left over
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1231527803...sSiNcieVM7RAAKbiaMHjvgUrqg==|tkp:BFBMpLr5iYFjWorks really well
dYZtW6N.jpg
Ng3qqKP.jpg
Friend what is the generic name for those glue on metal round buttons. i am looking for bigger ones for 1/4 need the search name.

only ones i found are here 3mm 12" Fashion Doll Sized - Mini Round Stamped Rivets - More Colors but size is limited. whole google shows nothing. the underside is hollow.

Last edited:
Back