Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I never understood why people complained about Sheva's exposed joints. It's a freaking action figure. It's gonna have joints to be poseable. That is why they are called Hot TOYS

EDIT- UPDATE-

Cheers BM, here are some slightly higher res pics with the spec-

Wow, those eyes!

Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5
- 12 inches high Albert Wesker collectible figure (Midnight ver.)

Hot Toys is proud to present another new character in our Video Game Masterpiece Series: Bio Hazard 5 – Albert Wesker.

This approximate 30 cm tall fully poseable collectible figure comes with:

- Hot Toys 1/6th scale TrueType body with over 36 points of articulation
- His signature black outfit in Bio Hazard 5 game- trench coat, zip-up top, pants and boots
- Battery-operated illuminated red eyes ( button cell batteries included)

- Weapons include:
l Knife
l Handgun / Samurai Edge
l Machine-Gun / H&K MP5
l Shotgun / Hydra
l Magnum / L. Hawk
l Magnum / S&W M500
l Laser / Laser Targeting Device Shango

- Accessories:
l Shoulder Holster
l Smart Phone
l Sunglasses
l Watch
l Two Sets of Interchangeable Hands
l 12-inch figure stand with the Bio Hazard 5 logo and Albert Wesker nameplate

Release date: Q3, 2009

Artist info:
- Head Sculpt by Kim Jung Mi
- Head Art Directed by Yulli
- Head Paint by JC.Hong

© Capcom Co., Ltd. 2009 All Rights Reserved.
1Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

2Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

3Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

4Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

5Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

6Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

7Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

8Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

9Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

10Biohazard5_AlbertWesker.jpg

Holy CRAP!

Light up Eyes. That's it. That's just sealed the deal.

This figure really rocks and i will take it for sure! But i have a little problem: I hope that the boots will be flexible at the ankle like Batman's. In fact, the photos are very dark but as i see, it seem to be hard plastic like Dutch's, and could be bad to made some acrobatic poses. Hope that i got wrong...

I don't know a thing about Bio Hazard but that figure looks really cool. I love what they did with the eyes and , like daflosi1 said, I hope they use it on a future Arnold T-800.

Thank goodness the zipper on his vest is in scale. That's one of my biggest 1/6 pet peeves: Giant zippers.

coming late to this thread awesome i love it its a very nice figure finally they made wesker :joy

still cant believe how amazing this figure looks but then again its hot toys

This piece of news is gonna suck if you were expecting Jill....but apparently she is not coming because her rights are attached with RE1. This makes no sense to me at all but this is what the magazine article is saying.

IMG_0397-1.jpg

This piece of news is gonna suck if you were expecting Jill....but apparently she is not coming because her rights are attached with RE1. This makes no sense to me at all but this is what the magazine article is saying.

IMG_0397-1.jpg

Hmmm, just a shame I can't read Japanese.......all I see is random names & '2 VS 2', whatever that means. If you can actually read this, why don't you post a translation???? :confused:

Hmmm, just a shame I can't read Japanese.......all I see is random names & '2 VS 2', whatever that means. If you can actually read this, why don't you post a translation???? :confused:
He kind of already has, mate! Jill from Resident Evil 5 isn't going to be made

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Then you ^^^^ers need to get the license for RE1!!!! :mad:

Back