Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about his face looks off. I think it was more angular in the game. But whatever, hopefully, there's a STARS version that comes with these same weapons. I don't really want the normal outfits of these guys, just Chris and Wesker in STARS uniforms.
I am already searching for clothes and accesories to make a STARS Wesker

I knew Hot Toys wouldn't disappoint with this one. I thought he was hilarious in the game, can't wait to pick him up.

This is definantly THE figure of the year for me! I've waited so long for a decent Wesker figure and HT didn't dissapoint in the slightest! This figure is a must! I will sell my entire figure and mask collection just to get this if I have too but this figure will be in my hands one way or another!

Now if we could just get Jill (RE3 outfit preferrably) and a Nemesis I can die a happy man!

Not sure if I should get this version of Wesker or wait for the guaranteed second version. Just not sure what outfit that'll be.

Not sure if I should get this version of Wesker or wait for the guaranteed second version. Just not sure what outfit that'll be.

I say get this version. The second version is hopefully S.T.A.R.S. Wesker but it could also be him in his "mutated" form. Plus I imagine these are gonna be pretty hard to find, get this one and if the seconed version in indeed the S.T.A.R.S. outfit, sell this one if you have to and use the money to pick up the 2nd ver.

Wesker's outfit always reminds me of The Matrix. It could fit right in. Cool looking figure. I want to get him, but I don't want to shell out for the entire RE5 line. So, it's either him or Sheva, because I have to get Chris.

Looks like Wesker is checking his watch in this shot :D
6biohazard5albertwesker.jpg

checking to see how much time is left of the "7 Minutes".

Gotta get this figure when it comes out, I hope Sideshow puts all 3 up for preorder soon.

i guarantee it!!! they will make his totally freaked out version at the end of the game. (if this spoils it for you you shouldn't be in this thread anyways!!!)

oh man hot toys just HAVE to make ouroborous wesker, it's like a must since they've picked up the biohazard 5 line.

I'd personally prefer his STARS costume as the second version. I'd really like to have that representation of the character on my shelf.

Action Figure.

If you don't want joints, collect statues.

Posts like this is why I love you EF. :lol

Truth delivered with just a hint of slap in the face. love it.

He looks so damned Awesome. Loving the Resident evil toys. I hope i don't need to drop anything to get him.

Back