Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more pics of the eyes from Toys Daily:

IMG_2437.jpg
IMG_2441.jpg

I ordered Sheva and Wesker last night, so they should be joining CHris on the shelf in the next week or so. I love the eyes on Wesker they are so cool.

liking the arms on this body....
I need to get an extra wesker body for chris now....

Will Chris's head fit on a standard True Type neck post? Is it the same deal with Dutch?

I read this on Toys Daily recently (board member "icyhugs):

Hot Toy's Bio 5 Chris's head sculpt
I purchased Hot Toy's Bio 5 Chris's head sculpt this afternoon and I am shocked to find it's hole for the neck joint is smaller than my Superman Clark Kent and other Hot Toys body default heads! Instead, it can be put on Soldier Story's neck joint with help of some blue tape. Ain't they supposed to be standardized?

I want to do the same for the upcoming STARS Chris, but it might need a bit of modding to the body it seems.

Looks really good, almost identical to the proto, excellent face paint...really like the new eyes as well.

I wonder why they changed the material of the zip top?
To me that really blows because his costume doesn't match up anymore.... blast!

Wesker is a bit over 6'0" (183 cm) and Chris is listed at being 5'9" (181 cm), originally. Might be a little off on these figures, but Wesker is taller than Chris, and that's all that matters to me. I like it better that way.

Last edited:
Back