Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wesker is a bit over 6'0" (183 cm) and Chris is listed at being 5'9" (181 cm), originally. Might be a little off on these figures, but Wesker is taller than Chris, and that's all that matters to me. I like it better that way.
According to residentevil.wikia.com.... Chris is taller, Chris is 6'1" (185.4 cm), Wesker 6' (183 cm) and Sheva and Jill at 5'5" (165.1 cm)... Besides 5'9" is 175 cm not 181 cm.

So at 1/6 scale HT's Chris is too short, Sheva is too tall.... Wesker is just about the right height at 30.5 cm.

Wesker is a bit over 6'0" (183 cm) and Chris is listed at being 5'9" (181 cm), originally. Might be a little off on these figures, but Wesker is taller than Chris, and that's all that matters to me. I like it better that way.

I think that was changed to 6'1" for RE5. The Chris figure is too short.

EDIT: Or what bandito said. Beat me to it. :lol

According to residentevil.wikia.com.... Chris is taller, Chris is 6'1" (185.4 cm), Wesker 6' (183 cm) and Sheva and Jill at 5'5" (165.1 cm)... Besides 5'9" is 175 cm not 181 cm.

So at 1/6 scale HT's Chris is too short, Sheva is too tall.... Wesker is just about the right height at 30.5 cm.

that's why i said originally. in RE1 and such he's listed at the height i stated, but he sprouted a bit for RE5, all dem muscles. I have not seen an Updated height stat for Wesker. the 183 CM , for wesker, is from RE1 and such, as well.

So originally he was 5'11", an inch shorter than Wesker. In RE5 he has grown 2 inches... hormone/steroids/late growth spurt/been in space/mutated by virus...

Chris was originally 5'9" and Wesker 6'. I remeber reading Chris' stats in the official CVX Stratagy Guide.

Anyways, does anyone know when ol' Al will be hitting US retailers? I'd get him on ebay but I don't have Pay Pal.

Chris was originally 5'9" and Wesker 6'. I remeber reading Chris' stats in the official CVX Stratagy Guide.

Anyways, does anyone know when ol' Al will be hitting US retailers? I'd get him on ebay but I don't have Pay Pal.

indeed.

Chris has taken, what? almost two months to come out here in the US? released in HK the first week of septemberish...sideshow sent out notices a bit ago. making Chris arrive early november. if Wesker follows this pattern he'll be out sometime in late december early january....

From Mercenaries mode

weskerp.jpg

Wesker taller than Chris 5cm.

chrisx.jpg

jillbs.jpg

That still puts Chris at 6'1"... , but Wesker at 6'3" and Jill at 5'8"... Sheva at??

Then both HT's Chris and Wesker are short... and Sheva still too tall..

Well, Wesker and Jill have a somewhat legitimate excuse for their increased height. Chris...not so much. I don't know if gaining incredible muscle mass aids spurts in height.

None of this helps the actual Chris figure though. Dude is too short and he has tiny feet. Sad.

Will Chris's head fit on a standard True Type neck post? Is it the same deal with Dutch?

I read this on Toys Daily recently (board member "icyhugs):

I want to do the same for the upcoming STARS Chris, but it might need a bit of modding to the body it seems.

Just boil and pop. it'll fit just fine. Tried it with Ahnold. but his clothes wouldn't fit well on a regular body....

In the end, decided AHNOLD needed the muscle.

Back