Hot Toys updates on various figures 04/30/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ what do they mean by "the range is almost complete" on X-Men, does that mean only two figures and finished?

Yeah, probably. They didn't have room between 2 Iron Man remakes to put in two new figures. So we'll get Eric and Chuck and that will be the end of that line.

HT really needs to expand their team or narrow their licenses. They are spread WAAAAAY to thin right now.

As a proud member of HKFC myself, let me clear things a bit more. :panic:

-Hulk is in progress, the body will not be fully Rubber.
>Korea Sculpter will handle the head sculpt while Joseph will do the body, they are still working on it. No rubber body but more like PVC pred

OMG, was there any mention of 2 head sculpts for Hulk? I'm really hoping they give us a more relaxed face with a slight grimace and an all out rage face with a screaming open mouth.

Yeah, probably. They didn't have room between 2 Iron Man remakes to put in two new figures. So we'll get Eric and Chuck and that will be the end of that line.

If that's waht happens it'll be such a waste. There's plenty of new, fresh & unique characters that are more deserving than another slew of Tony Starks :(

I would've liked to have heard some RoboCop news.

Would've been much better for news on many other projects whose future is unknown

Tom Hiddleston want a lot of change on the sculpt, by the time HT got the final approval, is already late march which the Avengers movie is almost release. Thay's why. :panic::panic::panic:

OMG, was there any mention of 2 head sculpts for Hulk? I'm really hoping they give us a more relaxed face with a slight grimace and an all out rage face with a screaming open mouth.

I myself want a battle cry sculpt!!!! No mention 2 HS or not.

Tom Hiddleston want a lot of change on the sculpt, by the time HT got the final approval, is already late march which the Avengers movie is almost release. Thay's why. :panic::panic::panic:

So :dunno

HT is punishing us because the actor actually cares that the figure looks like him and they took so long getting the sculpt approved? Yeah, that seems fair. And I think HT knows you don't have to have the movie to be out recently to have a figure sell. Ghost Rider, Terminator, Sweeney Todd, Star Wars, etc All were well on DVD by the time they made a figure :cuckoo:

I myself want a battle cry sculpt!!!! No mention 2 HS or not.

Any idea if HT will do more of these Q and A's, and more regularly like Sideshow does? I don't think HT talks to us directly enough and this was a very insiteful list of questions.

Hulk may have a "making of" video or photo, just may be.

So :dunno

HT is punishing us because the actor actually cares that the figure looks like him and they took so long getting the sculpt approved? Yeah, that seems fair. And I think HT knows you don't have to have the movie to be out recently to have a figure sell. Ghost Rider, Terminator, Sweeney Todd, Star Wars, etc All were well on DVD by the time they made a figure :cuckoo:

The actor approval does mean it's going to actually look like him. Just means it's going to be a more flattering portrait of him. The way he thinks he should look in minature.

The actor approval does mean it's going to actually look like him. Just means it's going to be a more flattering portrait of him. The way he thinks he should look in minature.

Maybe, maybe not. All depends on the actor and what they are looking for in a sculpt. Considering what Hasbro sculpts look like and get approved, I can't imagine a good HT sculpt wouldn't get approval the first time around unless the actor was wanting something specific to be done.

^ what do they mean by "the range is almost complete" on X-Men, does that mean only two figures and finished?

Nope, you guys only get half a figure. Since Charles comes with his chair, they figured they could cut costs by not giving him articulated legs.

There will be a wheel chair I believe. (if I remember correctly, not from this interview tho)

Back